Snow in denver sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snow in denver sunday

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
I've been hearing that it will be snowing sunday at mile high. Can someone confirm this? If so how do think the dolphins are when it comes to the snow.

Good, that would be great...

... I think that would give both rushing attacks an edge. Of course it depends on how much snow we're talking about. If there's just a lil bit, it won't make a difference either way IMO.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
I've been hearing that it will be snowing sunday at mile high. Can someone confirm this? If so how do think the dolphins are when it comes to the snow.

I don't think it really helps either team as this would be the first time this year that either the Broncs of the 'Fins will have seen snow so it would all boil down to who handles the conditions better.

Denver has home field advantage and they will be amped up to play big in front of a sell out crowd on ESPN. Any type of wierdness whether wise favors them. On the plus side for us we just knocked off the world champs and are playing with excellent confidance on both sides of the ball. I see Portis not having his best day and although they have great recievers we have a great pass defense. Strength vs. strength. I see Rickey having a big day/ Dolphins win 30-17

I dunno… I hope Ricky has a big game, Denver has a very good run defense.

I remember the Dolphins beating the Broncos one time in the snow in Mile High.

I remember the Dolphins gettin their ass kicked there as well... :cry: 38-3... all I gotta say...

Denver has home field advantage and they will be amped up to play big in front of a sell out crowd on ESPN. Any type of wierdness whether wise favors them. On the plus side for us we just knocked off the world champs and are playing with excellent confidance on both sides of the ball. I see Portis not having his best day and although they have great recievers we have a great pass defense. Strength vs. strength. I see Rickey having a big day/ Dolphins win 30-17

Denver always has a sellout crowd and is accustomed to playing in big games on National Televison. The differencce is the Broncos were embarrased on Monday Night Football in front of national coverage and they won't let that be the case again.

Williams 14 for 43 rushing, 3 for 23 recieving and lets not forget that ever crucial fumble. Back to hiding in the closet during the week and underachieving on Sundays.

Broncos dismal offense manges 23 points to win by 9.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
I remember the Dolphins gettin their ass kicked there as well... :cry: 38-3... all I gotta say...

I still have the tape if you ever wanna borrow it. :)

It was only fair -- Dolphins needed payback for handing the Broncos their first loss that year on MNF a few weeks before that.

Correction: Second loss...

The Broncos lost to the Giants the week before... ;)

No, they shoulda let the Phins win because we were injured. Everyone knows you don't kick a man when he's down. ;)

Ahh, you are correct TJ. I remember all the hype leading up to game even weeks advance.

Still doesn't take away the pleasure of that playoff victory though!

Back
Top Bottom