So, about all these injuries. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So, about all these injuries.

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Seau re-injures his hamstring. Does anyone think this thing is going to take him out sooner or later?

Taylor has a hyper extended elbow. Aren't those supposed to be pretty painful? Anyone know if he's starting Monday night?

Jay Fiedler, hurt, again. Griese probably coming in Monday night. Personally I'm kinda anxious to see what he does, someone has to beable to hit the open recievers.

All in all where do you see us ending up from here? I can still see us going 11-5.

I wasn't suprised when he re-injured it. He says he's fine. But these things do not heal without rest. And he won't be resting it anytime soon. So my fears go without saying.

I saw Timbo and Chester hurting real bad late in the game and in OT.. Hopefully both are OK.. Keeping everyone relatively healthy is a tough task and only the real fortunate ones can dodge them.. Those are the teams that usually make it deep in the playoffs..

this could be a little overreaction to small injuries. lets wait and see. talk is nothing but talk. wait for the facts. i heard seau was doing fine and was working out. JT is fine and Jay fiedler might be totally fine too. JF had no swelling.

Back
Top Bottom