So, any members coming to Buffalo next weekend?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So, any members coming to Buffalo next weekend??

Remember last year!!!

See the attached file!!

That's ok, I like snow. I was planning on a couple of layers (starting with long johns!) topped off by my orange authentic ricky jersy.... with my coat as backup. Any advice on when to get there?

We're always there between 10-10:30 am.... that's because we like to drink and barbecue etc. etc.

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
That's ok, I like snow. I was planning on a couple of layers (starting with long johns!) topped off by my orange authentic ricky jersy.... with my coat as backup. Any advice on when to get there?

1st: check weather report before you leave. Bring enough stuff to wear in case the weather is bad

2nd: regardless of weather, you want to be parked by 10am to fully enjoy the "tailgating experience"

3rd: long johns are good, wear jeans over them, put on a t-shirt then your jersey. the outerwear depends on the weather. Boots are absolute. Gloves are good as well. wearing a hat is always a good move as well, but a knit cap that can cover the ears is better :)

any other questions?

Originally posted by genx23
Me and 7 other people are making the drive down the QEW to Buffalo...sitting up in the nosebleeds, freezing our balls off...should be fun!

You’re from Canada?

It’ll be warm for you. Bring shorts!

I prefer a mock neck tshirt......comfortable jeans....moccasins no socks......and my jersey.....got to be careful not to over heat.........course it won't hurt being in the suite at the bottom right hand corner of the jumbletron.......got to love a boss who will bring the only phin fan in the company to the game!!!!!!!!!

It not for certain but it look like I'll be there. You know it's going to be just like last years sno-bowl.

HEY CLUMPSTER

DOES BUFFALO HAVE AN AIRPORT?:lol:

:confused: WHO WATCHES THE DOG SLEDS DURING THE GAME? THOSE BEAUTIFUL BUFFALO WOMEN WITH THE HAIRY LEGS?:lol:

These guys are Bills fans,they wear a warm dress and drink cold beer... and for haftime the sideshow for Buffalo Billabob's team will be Willis the One-Legged Wonderboy!

Back
Top Bottom