So Are We Keeping Quinn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Are We Keeping Quinn

Quinn has some value. If he stays in roster- look for a mid season trade to a contending team. Miami will have paid the bulk of the contract - we get a 2020 pick.
I don’t envision him playing a full season with Miami wherein we would wait for a comp pick but that’s certainly possible.

What is the value of the comp pick? Can we do something with it to make it worth while?
Who knows what the value is. But if he plays similar to 2018, I would think he'd get a contract on the open market in 2020. But as some have suggested, he could very well be traded during the 2019 season, for a pick in 2020, either way, I understand why Miami decided to keep him.

If he plays well like in the past then we should keep a high caliber player, not worry about some sorry ass draft pick, some of you guys on this site man. How many productive players have we traded for draft picks that didn't amount to anything? I bet I can name over 20 in the last decade. You guys are so thirsty to tank for picks it's pathetic af

If he plays well like in the past then we should keep a high caliber player, not worry about some sorry *** draft pick, some of you guys on this site man. How many productive players have we traded for draft picks that didn't amount to anything? I bet I can name over 20 in the last decade. You guys are so thirsty to tank for picks it's pathetic af

20, lmao...I'd edit your post. You're rant against tanking caused you to go super hyperbolic.

Keeping Quinn would truly be puzzling. Wake was still better and a better role model.

If this holds, fans will already be jaded by our Patriot occupiers...

I'll be extremely disappointed if we keep Quinn for nearly 12m when we let Wake walk for less than 8m.

I'll be extremely disappointed if we keep Quinn for nearly 12m when we let Wake walk for less than 8m.
I stopped being surprised by the stupidity and ineptitude of this team two days ago when they resigned DeVante Parker (another complete waste of space) for $4.5 million when they could have signed an outstanding starting Center for our desperate offensive line at just 4 million more.

Keeping Quinn would truly be puzzling. Wake was still better and a better role model.

If this holds, fans will already be jaded by our Patriot occupiers...

I think we simply spent 1.1 million on a draft pick.

If teams could pay for draft picks, I wonder what round would be valued at 1.1 million. I know I'd pay a measly 1.1 mill for a pick.

Maybe there is interest in Quinn but teams ultimately believed he'd be cut and the move is to keep him and force a trade.

I don't see Quinn being here come end of the draft. I gotta believe that he's worth at the very least a 5th round pick.

Back
Top Bottom