So Are We Keeping Quinn | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Are We Keeping Quinn

that's what they said but a)this market is fluid, and b) AZ claims to be keeping him. Oh and AB was not gonna be traded by Pittsburgh unless a 1st is involved. IMO believe nothing

Ya that’s true. Most of the talking heads out her in AZ seem to think Murray is a done deal and Rosen will be kept and traded next year. Again it’s nothing official but that’s the guessing I’m hearing.

He’s a 43 de. Anything else is completely a miscast

Which will effect production.

Maybe Quinn and a 2nd or 3rd for Rosen?

Hard pass on Rosen, I did not like him coming out of the draft at all. His deep ball was atrocious & was a high % completion guy with limited mobility. If i wanted Mike Glennon, I would have signed him. Ha

Ya that’s true. Most of the talking heads out her in AZ seem to think Murray is a done deal and Rosen will be kept and traded next year. Again it’s nothing official but that’s the guessing I’m hearing.
Total smokescreen imo. Arizona posturing for a trade

murray is a bust in the making people you heard it here first.

murray is a bust in the making people you heard it here first.

I agree, but I'll add context. Watching his interviews he doesn't look prepared at all. If he can't be bothered to prep for the same dozen softball questions everyone asks him then how can he be bothered to prep for Sunday properly.

It just seems his head isn't completely in it and he will always be weighing baseball in the back of his mind. Can't have that out if a first round pick who is supposed to be the cornerstone of your franchise.

The deadline for the Miami Dolphins to not pay pass-rusher Robert Quinn a roster bonus of approximately $1.1 million has passed. His base salary for 2019 is approximately $11.8 million, per
@spotrac

I think he’s a trade sweetener for a draft trade to someone needing a pass rusher...say what you want the guy does get pressures if not tons of sacks!

I think he’s a trade sweetener for a draft trade to someone needing a pass rusher...say what you want the guy does get pressures if not tons of sacks!

I agree, I predict Quinn will be a KC Chief. Dolphins should have made him part of a deal for Dee Ford.

Now, we will get screwed again.

We soooooooooo need a new owner. Dolphin fans need to revolt against Stephen Ross. We need to make his life miserable as owner of the Dolphins.

Who has money?? Who has power?? Who has influence??

Let's bring this curse from hell down. Who's with me!

I think I'm channeling Belushi. Let's go Animal House on this losers Azz.

The day Stephen Ross is no longer owner of the Dolphins will be tantamount to the undefeated season.

When you think about it, Miami just ate $5m in the Tannehill trade to gain a 4th round pick. So I guess they thought if they ate $1m of Quinns deal, he'd be more appealing. So far that decision hasn't come to fruition. That doesn't mean Miami won't release him once they've had a chance to evaluate the players they've drafted to see if Quinn is still a viable option, to keep on the roster? They could get lucky and use him as part of a draft day trade? Or just keep him to make use of him in 2019? I'd have released him already, valuing the cap space more than the player. That's not to say, Quinn isn't a quality player. Just not a fit with the new defensive scheme.

When you think about it, Miami just ate $5m in the Tannehill trade to gain a 4th round pick. So I guess they thought if they ate $1m of Quinns deal, he'd be more appealing. So far that decision hasn't come to fruition. That doesn't mean Miami won't release him once they've had a chance to evaluate the players they've drafted to see if Quinn is still a viable option, to keep on the roster? They could get lucky and use him as part of a draft day trade? Or just keep him to make use of him in 2019? I'd have released him already, valuing the cap space more than the player. That's not to say, Quinn isn't a quality player. Just not a fit with the new defensive scheme.

He has value as a draft day sweetener when we trade up for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom