So Coach stays, for me is good news.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Coach stays, for me is good news..

josemarro

Rookie
Reaction score
When or with what coach did we won 6 away games in a season. Yes this was and ugly season with an ugly ending, but, lets take a deep look at it. 6 away wins is too much. This tean just need adjusments, not by a new guy, by the guy who has made half of the team ork. Lets get an ofensive side of the team and strat to tinhk in a season where we cam win 6 away games a 6 home games and make it to where we all want to be, playoffs with a chance. So I said Sparano is the rigth gurd to acomplish this team. Lets be positive and help our team to get there. So I said, lets get a first round and a first roud QB i know we have only one first roud pics, put Ireland to work and get me those first 2 pieces for the 2011 puzzle.

:lol:

1-7 at home. This doesn't alarm you? ONE win at home.

Jim Harbaugh won just as many games in sun Life Stadium in the past year as Tony Sparano did.

:lol:

but why we won 6 away games? this team has something, tell me what teams won 6 away games? we are not som far to be a 12 wins team in a season!!!

but why we won 6 away games? this team has something, tell me what teams won 6 away games? we are not som far to be a 12 wins team in a season!!!

And we could have been a 2 win team also...we have problems.

Now that I think about it I guess you're right. I mean, we did finish 7-9. We were one of the worst red zone teams in the league. We did have one of the best kickers in NFL history.

The 7-9 Miami Dolphins are on the right track.

:up:

When or with what coach did we won 6 away games in a season. Yes this was and ugly season with an ugly ending, but, lets take a deep look at it. 6 away wins is too much. This tean just need adjusments, not by a new guy, by the guy who has made half of the team ork. Lets get an ofensive side of the team and strat to tinhk in a season where we cam win 6 away games a 6 home games and make it to where we all want to be, playoffs with a chance. So I said Sparano is the rigth gurd to acomplish this team. Lets be positive and help our team to get there. So I said, lets get a first round and a first roud QB i know we have only one first roud pics, put Ireland to work and get me those first 2 pieces for the 2011 puzzle.

We could have lost all of those games.

We're going places with our 31st ranked offense. (points scored)

Now that I think about it I guess you're right. I mean, we did finish 7-9. We were one of the worst red zone teams in the league. We did have one of the best kickers in NFL history.

The 7-9 Miami Dolphins are on the right track.

:up:

Haters gonna hate.

I just don't understand people that think all the dolphins need is a qb and a new OC. TS is never going to take this team anywhere. He may be a nice guy but he is definitely not HC material. A team will always be a reflection of their HC and when the HC is not very bright when it comes to game day management then the team is doomed to failure. We need to start over right now. Waiting another year is just gonna be 1 more year before we can start turning things around. Both Ireland and Sparano have to go, the sooner the better.
I would rather keep Henne with a new hc instead of Sparano with a new qb.

Back
Top Bottom