So far the positoins i think the Dolphins should to get in the draft are............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So far the positoins i think the Dolphins should to get in the draft are............

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1. We really need to improve our o-line. Thats a number 1 not only for the draft but for the whole off-season in general.

2. We need a better back up RB if Ricky isnt going to be seen in a Fins uni any more.

3. We need to get another CB. Not a bust like Jamarr Fletcher but a decent nickel CB maybe late in the draft.

but maybe our 2 biigggest need besides the o line is another outside LB. We got Zach and Channing but we really need to get another outide backker.

THANKS FOR READING! :wink:

I think we have other needs that are at least equally, if not more pressing than LB, but you're right, it woould help to have another. I'm high on The Puz right now so I'd love to have him...he's no Hawk, but then again, he should be available when we pick in the mid-to-late rounds :wink:

Straztheman said:
1. We really need to improve our o-line. Thats a number 1 not only for the draft but for the whole off-season in general.

2. We need a better back up RB if Ricky isnt going to be seen in a Fins uni any more.

3. We need to get another CB. Not a bust like Jamarr Fletcher but a decent nickel CB maybe late in the draft.

but maybe our 2 biigggest need besides the o line is another outside LB. We got Zach and Channing but we really need to get another outide backker.

THANKS FOR READING! :wink:

We need a number 1 corner, not a nickel one. We have 3 #2 corners as is.

Back
Top Bottom