So far, we are still at #12. Make your pick

SammySmif

Starter
Reaction score
Let's make it official. I am going to narrow it down to 2 guys because
I am not sure which will be available.

1. Eric Berry
1B. Dez Bryant

I think we get one of these 2 guys if we can not trade down.

Idoubt we would gamble on Bryant with Marshall here now. Would grab Berry in a heartbeat if available. If not then: CJ Spiller> Brandon Graham> Sergio Kindle> JPP> Earl Thomas given concerns about his small size> Jared Odrick>Dan Williams.

Idoubt we would gamble on Bryant with Marshall here now. Would grab Berry in a heartbeat if available. If not then: CJ Spiller> Brandon Graham> Sergio Kindle> JPP> Earl Thomas given concerns about his small size> Jared Odrick>Dan Williams.
All good, except for Dan Williams....If we pick, instead of Williams, I would insert Hughes, Haden, Morgan, or even McLain...
Id go NT with our 4th or 5th....Joseph, Troup, someone like that.

The size thing with Earl Thomas is bs. Just remember the best safety in the league, Ed Reed, is only 5'10.

1: Eric Berry
2: Dez Bryant
3: earl Thomas
4: Brandon Graham
5: Sergio Kindle
6: JPP
7: Dan Williams

Spiller is real intriguing.

If RBrown gets traded, I'd put him ahead of Bryant. Until then, I'm sticking to my guns ;)

1) Eric Berry
2) CJ Spiller
3) Brandon Graham
4) Earl Thomas
5) Derrick Morgan

Rolondo McClain I'd Still Get. Crowder should go back to OLB where he was better.

and with the 12th pick the fins....trade down

i think the pick is Morgan, Graham, Hughes.. in that order.. Assuming they're available.

I would go with Eric Berry. I would also ponder a dt if a good one drops to us. As far as CJ..If you watch him run, he's hardly getting touched. I dont know about you guys but I dont want another Reggie Bush. I want to have my running back pound it when needed and break tackles.

Berry
Morgan
Graham
Thomas
Hughes
Spiller
Odrick

Think that's my current order. But, that's without addressing who we'll take in later rounds. If we love M. Wright in the 3rd, assuming we don't acquire a 2nd, I bump Hughes ahead of Thomas.

people keep on talking about Spiller....if we trade Ronnie and draft a RB it'd not be Spiller.....it'd be one of the other big backs......after Ginn, THIS fFO will not draft a smaller guy in round one....also, Graham is not the kind of OLB they want......it'd be Morgan or Kindle.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom