So.... Free Agency is Happening Right ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So.... Free Agency is Happening Right ?

It's too bad Albert Wilson can't opt back in, or Jennings. I'll bet they wish they could. We definitely need another WR, hopefully a durable one. Maybe John Ross, the burner from the Bengals can be had. Michael Thomas would be the best possible guy but it won't happen. I'm again concerned about Parker's injuries.

A WR such as M. Thomas would be finominal. But cost just to much. Think a burner like Ross can help Tua enough to be a reasonable consideration. And probably very reasonably priced.
Love to see them try to give Tua as much ammo as possible to make his transition as smooth as possible. Thats why now has a slight advantage possibly over waiting till next year, IF the right guy is there......

Also, I might explore the cost for Harrison Smith. That said, it looks like a pretty good draft for safety.

I think hanging onto draft picks is the best approach. Miami finally seems to have the right plan.
Second that, hanging on to our draft picks....but
having 2 seconds and giving one up for Williams would definitely give us something to think about.

It all comes down to the player, our need, and their level of talent and our contemplation on the right guys a necessity and why GM earn the big bucks IMO..
Helping fortifying the team while strengthtening other positions (QB) should always be on the table.

I know he has been a great player so far in his career, but he’s going to cost way too much and now there’s the durability concerns. I want no part of Michael Thomas. Also, IMO He’s a head case!

Not sure the 2021 F/A period is going to be anything like we've become accustomed to. With the cap expected to be around $175m lots of teams are going to need to cut bait. There is going to be a free for all with players getting cut.

Unless the NFL comes up with another solution to keep the cap at status quo, its going be much different then in years past.

Miami may just try to resign its own and potentially 1 or 2 F/A. No one knows what's actually going to happen. With the roll over Miami is expected to have around $30m. And that's peanuts when compared to the 2 or 3 teams that will have $60m plus.

It's a great year to have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds. Better make use of it.

I know he has been a great player so far in his career, but he’s going to cost way too much and now there’s the durability concerns. I want no part of Michael Thomas. Also, IMO He’s a head case!
Plus, Miami needs a wide receiver that can complement the skill sets of Parker and Williams. I'd pass on Thomas.

Plus, Miami needs a wide receiver that can complement the skill sets of Parker and Williams. I'd pass on Thomas.
Exactly! I prefer we draft a young WR like D Smith who has great speed, burst off the line, gets separation, runs great routes and already has great chemistry already with TUA.

Back
Top Bottom