So How Many Of You Still Wanted A Qb In Round 1???? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So How Many Of You Still Wanted A Qb In Round 1????

I don't see it as Tannehill not having enough to take us to the Super Bowl but THE ADMIN not having enough to take us to a Super Bowl even if we had a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. We are deficient in areas such as o line and linebacker that make us a very unlikely Super Bowl team even with a stud QB.
yes but w Manning or Brady we would be closed to SB....

Yea but not many teams have the luxury of one of those and still at least make a run. I really believe we could have Brees and not make it. We haven't had a superbowl D or O good enpough for the Bowl in a long time. Brady with our Oline and AFC Championship with our D its laughable. I hope we have it this year but if we choke on a div opponent like the jets with a rook at the helm we don't deserve a W. A well fought out close loss will hurt but imo anything other than a w or a loss in a well played close game isn't promising against a rook and poor coach.

Yea but not many teams have the luxury of one of those and still at least make a run. I really believe we could have Brees and not make it. We haven't had a superbowl D or O good enpough for the Bowl in a long time. Brady with our Oline and AFC Championship with our D its laughable. I hope we have it this year but if we choke on a div opponent like the jets with a rook at the helm we don't deserve a W. A well fought out close loss will hurt but imo anything other than a w or a loss in a well played close game isn't promising against a rook and poor coach.
if dolphins are just happy about being wildcard team every 3 to 7 yr they should keep thill17 if they are not. than if qb come along that they like they should go get him while thill17 is on team.

if dolphins are just happy about being wildcard team every 3 to 7 yr they should keep thill17 if they are not. than if qb come along that they like they should go get him while thill17 is on team.

So in other words you're not satisfied unless we have an NFL Top 3 QB. Easier said than done. Temper your expectations. It doesn't necessarily take a TOP 3 QB to get past the wild card game.

I agree they need a guy to push/challenge him and cannot disregard this next draft.

So in other words you're not satisfied unless we have an NFL Top 3 QB. Easier said than done. Temper your expectations. It doesn't necessarily take a TOP 3 QB to get past the wild card game.
no you don't have to have top3 qb to win a playoff game, until prove we seem to need one to win playoff game in 16 yr

well yes but we all want that superbowl?? or we just happy to make playoff

I believe he can get us there, but I can tell your mind won't change until the ring's on his finger.

Btw, you know we all want a superbowl. You use this line often as an escape from an argument.

Last edited:
All these posts on the SAME page contradict each other. We need Brady or Manning. No we dont. but we do if we want to win. But we can win without one. But we cant.

Blows my mind.

don't get me wrong thill17 is playing better but how far is dolphins going get w thill17 next 5 yr. be real

no you don't have to have top3 qb to win a playoff game, until prove we seem to need one to win playoff game in 16 yr

well yes but we all want that superbowl?? or we just happy to make playoff or be 8-8

All these posts on the SAME page contradict each other. We need Brady or Manning. No we dont. but we do if we want to win. But we can win without one. But we cant.why u jump on me...my word don't mean ****...I am not owner, gm, coach or players....I am just fan with my point of view....if u don't like it.. it cool super bowl or bust...I am going start acting like Steelers fan..set bar higher in miami. If we want respect

Blows my mind.

Another really good example of how well tanny knows the offense at the 833 mark third quarter. He wants the gesicki in line vertical release his feet are set there as is his head he feels the immediate pressure coming from both sides Drake’s side on the blitz pickup and Tunsils side he immediately knows where his dump is which is amendola on the late releasing shallow cross. Anybody have a gif of this post it. This is the kind of stuff that people should be posting gifs of. It indicates how well your qb knows the offense knows the route combos and knows where his get out of jail options are.

Also notice what amendola does in that route to maintain early separation. Crafty stuff. He doesn’t release flat across he 45 angles it prior to the flat horizontal helps give him more separation for the catch. Result 8 yard gain and 2nd and 2.

Quality qb play.

Back
Top Bottom