So if we still had Sparano would we be looking at Tebow instead of Tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So if we still had Sparano would we be looking at Tebow instead of Tannehill?

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
Im just excited to have Joe Philbin here. I really think he is going to turn this franchise around to one of the most respectible ones in the league, not the trash of the league. Its a good time to be a dolfan!

I doubt it. Jeff Ireland was on to Ryan Tannehill before this staff was ever hired. He has been following Ryan Tannehill ever since he saw his junior tape in August. I doubt Tony Sparano's or Joe Philbin's presence had any bearing on their desire to get Ryan.

If we still had Sparano, we'd be a cinch to tie the franchise record for consecutive losing seasons.

Truthfully I get sick thinking about Sparano still being here. At least now there's some hope as our new coach has us moving in an offensive and exciting direction.

I honestly get annoyed just seeing that man's name. It's going to take 5-10 years before i get the image of that buffoon high fiving our FG Kicker after 3 point scores.

To answer your question, my guess is we would have gone OL or DL in round 1.

Im just excited to have Joe Philbin here. I really think he is going to turn this franchise around to one of the most respectible ones in the league, not the trash of the league. Its a good time to be a dolfan!

Just seeing Sparano and Dolphins in the same sentence makes me cringe.

The greatest part about Sparano will be his total destroying of the Jets,from within. The Jets fans hated Shotty as OC because he called a bad game,Sparano takes that to a new level of sxcking

Who cares...

I will say that I love that everything I don't like is in New York. Kind of makes it easier for me to hate the Jets :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom