So if we were go 4-12 next season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So if we were go 4-12 next season

Puffboy(ricky)

MVP sextoy
Reaction score
So if we were go 4-12 next season, what will this forum be saying... Saban sucks? Rebuilding? What? What is an acceptable first year for Saban?

I honestly would be shocked and disappointed if we were to go 4-12 again. I really don't see it happening unless Ronnie Brown walks out on us and goes to Australia to smoke marijuana in a tent, Boston gets injured in training camp, Ricky comes back and quits, we trade Zach Thomas for a 5th round draft pick, Houck secretly teaches out O-line how not to block (in otherwards tells them to do what they did last year), and worst of all Nick Saban grows a stache. That's the only way I can see us going 4-12 again. It's not happening...

Puffboy(ricky) said:
So if we were go 4-12 next season, what will this forum be saying... Saban sucks? Rebuilding? What? What is an acceptable first year for Saban?

Saban is immune from bieng criticized since its his 1st year. 8-8 or 9-7 is a good year for him

I agree this isn't going a one year plan. By his third year hear, expectations will be high.

We did not go 4-12 because of Ricky!! We went 4-12 because Wanny and Spielman tried to rebuild the line and it just took awhile before the bad coaching caught up to good talent.

otherwise... im only expecting to do better than last year. More excitement...more offense... competitive and ill be happy....

If we go 4-12 two things will have happened. Injuries and terrible QB play. In which case we draft Omar Jacobs or Matt Leinart or whoever is the best value as a top 5 qb, and hope everyone is healthy next year. And if that did happen. which I dont think it will, the media that Saban has shut out will turn on him something fierce.

if that happens i hope we pick one of the stud LT´s ferguson or mcneil

Al13 said:
if that happens i hope we pick one of the stud LT´s ferguson or mcneil

I think if we go 4-12 this year, it will be our QB's fault. So I think we would draft a QB with our first pick next year.

byroan said:
I think if we go 4-12 this year, it will be our QB's fault. So I think we would draft a QB with our first pick next year.
Agreed. I think Omar Jacobs would be the way to go if Leinhart isn't available.

yeah i dont see how we can go 4-12 really, we were missing alot of players this year, i htink it should of been more of a 6-10 year and we built off of it, id say about a 8-8 or 9-7 season hopefully

With a healthy Ricky Williams, David Boston, Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Ronnie Brown and McM there is no way this team will not win at least 11 games this season.

My expectation have gone through the roof with all the recent news.

Back
Top Bottom