So is that it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So is that it?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Is that is for us? Do we pick up any more free agents or make any trades? We still need one more receiver and defiantly need another corner.

We will add another cb I think. But always a chance they play Wilson back at corner. As for receiver...I'm afraid this may be it. Hopefully they can trade Moore for a receiver but doubtful at this point

Let's be honest.. there's not much out there to actually get (everyone else's garbage, is garbage). The only receiver worth a damn is Jabbar, and he's going to the Patriots. Everyone else will require a trade, so yeah. I think everyone here was excited about picking up some other team's cuts cause, our receivers and our team is basically crap. But honestly we're not better with someone's else garbage.

Let's hope we're able to trade for a real receiver, if not, it's going to be a long season. Hope that we give Matthews lots of playing time.

Here's the bad news: This is probably going to be our final receiving corps for 2012.

But here's the good news: Legohands is going to be benched by midseason.

Miami will either cut Gerrard or trade Moore and sign someone else to fill the roster spot probably another CB thats about it

We're swinging for the fences and going to make a big splash!!!

the good news.... Ireland did not reach for any #2/3 receiver and give away his draft picks

with the 4 qbs, i think he still wants to play the trade game with someone that needs depth. the depth on our practice squad is not worth making active over the potential for the qb trade bait.

Armstrong was not brought in to be a #1 receiver. Those are Hartline and Bess. He's brought in for depth. The second wave of waiver claimed will go on today, as more teams make cuts. If we're going to get any player in A position of need, and a player of quality to perhaps be a starter, then we'll have to trade for him. But I do not want to take a Madden approach and give "anything they want.". Get vaue, pay value. I don't want to be used out of desperation. Ireland, with the haters out there slaying... Actually has always made a hard bargain, and has never overpaid. We can argue Marshall, but I'd rather think underperformed. Pro Bowl doesn't count. He dropped passes in his bread basket when it matter most. And to think what this team would be if he caught all those dropped TD's.

Back
Top Bottom