So it's come down to this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So it's come down to this...

ManhattanJet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hard to believe. How can teams that look so good at times - Fins, Jets and Pats - all look so bad?

Actually, I think you guys ran into a buzzsaw in Minnesota. A team that was better than it had played, that was totally loose and relishing the spoiler role. No excuse for the Jets letdown in Chicago. The Bears stink. The Jets just stunk worse that day. But then last night, Chad took it to another level, and Wayne found some redemption.

So now it's another anxious week for all of us. I think you can beat the Pats. Shut down the run and force Brady to throw. He's got to be rattled coming off that game. Plus, Belichek's D looks very vulnerable.

And we need to take care of Green Bay. I guess there's a chance that they will be resting some of their guys. I'll take all the help we can get!

What a bizarre roller-coaster of a year. All in all though, to have a meaningful Game 16, makes for a pretty exciting finish.

Can't root for you next weekend, but I do wish you all, and your families, a merry Christmas and a happy & peaceful 2003.

Hey ManhattanJerk, take your crap soemwhere else. We need you here like I need a rectal polyp.

The Jets will choke againts the Pack, but it won't matter because we'll beat the freakin' Pats. So another lost season for you another playoff run for us.

How does THAT feel?

Originally posted by ZachisWack
Hey ManhattanJerk, take your crap soemwhere else. We need you here like I need a rectal polyp.

The Jets will choke againts the Pack, but it won't matter because we'll beat the freakin' Pats. So another lost season for you another playoff run for us.

How does THAT feel?

How is he a jerk? What did he do that makes him a jerk?

Happy Holidays to all!

Like to wish all my fellow Dolfans 'Happy Holidays'! I usually get pretty depressed for the whole week after a 'Phins loss until we chalk up another 'W'!! But I refuse to be dragged down this week!! As frustrating and disheartening as this loss was..... Remember that the Dolphins also gave us plenty to cheer about this season and we still control our own destiny should we rebound to beat NE next week.

All is not lost people..... Us Dolfans need to support our team through the good and the bad b'cos that's what die-hard fans do!!!

Best Holiday Wishes to one and all!!

:)

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinkers:

Manhattenjet , I can't bring myself to wish good luck to the Jets either but do have a safe and happy holiday yourself, and don't take Zackiswack as an example of the type of fans on this site. By his post totals you can see he is new and does know any better:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys. I don't take ZachisWack too seriously, but I guess this is his home turf and I'm an 'enemy' intruder. But actually you all have been really civil (as much as is realistic anyway! ), and I've enjoyed visiting.

Anyone know if there's anyway we can both make the playoffs?

Originally posted by ManhattanJet
Anyone know if there's anyway we can both make the playoffs?

Sure. We win, you win. We get the division. You (possibly) get a wild card. I'm not sure how much help you need for a wild card though.

As you know by now, if we lose then you're playing for the division against Green Bay, and the Pats are in line for a wild card (possibly).

Happy Holidays and that was a classy post. Haven't seen you around much, but if you can talk w/respect and class like that than you'll be welcomed by most of us here.

I'm soo tired of the Phins doing this to me each year, but I'll be there rooting again and hoping against all hope that we win the SB this year.(feels like I say that every year to see a late season collapse.)

Anyone know why?

Merry Christams to all posters, even the fans of other teams. They know not what they do.

Back
Top Bottom