So ... it's Wednesday. Where's Wanny? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So ... it's Wednesday. Where's Wanny?

I know - I've been on pins and needles all day. He said he was going to procrastinate with this. Definitely announce it today - let's go already Dave.

told him to call me as soon as he made up his mind, let me check my voice mail....no messages

:jk:

Take your time Dave.(Then pick Greise.) Make the Colts unsure of who to prepare for.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Make the Colts unsure of who to prepare for.
the Colts are preparing for OUR Ricky Williams - they do not need to prepare differently for either QB IMO - it is not like it is between Payton Manning or Brock Huard ;) or Tom Brady and Damon Huard :goof:

dont tell anyone anything. who cares? i think we all know who the guy is going to be. because norv knows what he wants to get out of the stuff ricky funk.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Still waiting for word on who Sunday's starter will be ...

He didn't say he'd make a decision on Wednesday, he said he'd try to make a decision by Wednesday.

They aren't done with practice today, so I guess he is in the middle of practice right now.

Oliver...

I don't really care if he announces it or not. Just make the decision (hopefully Griese) and make sure he gets all the practice with the first team.

Back
Top Bottom