So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill

He also seemed to imply that Tannehill worked hard as well, in a round about way.

But OK, they weren't good buddies......and i cant find the "shrug" smiley icon.

Yeah...it's not a huge thing, but it just kinda makes me go, "Dude. Really?"

Yes.

So much nothing that there was a police investigation.

That actually happened to me the other day. The police came to my door and knocked on it. I opened it and asked what was going on. They said "Oh, nothing."
Don't you understand by now the pathological hard-wiring that if it's a former player or just another player or team vs the Fins or our players... they always get the benefit of the doubt - especially when the view is from the cheap seats!

I hope Tannehill comes out with a very classy response to Landry and make him look classless in the process. That will get him really mad lol. He clearly wants the attention.

To be fair, while it wasn't damning, the woman recanted and police after viewing the video decided not to sight Landry...for anything. The league office then followed suit and did nothing as did Davie HQ.

I'm not even a Landry fanboy, I just don't agree with the labels absent of proof.

Totally fair.

It would be for Tanny, but I just want to see Landry look even more foolish.

The best way to deal with a guy like Jarvis Landry is to make sure you keep your head down to avoid cheap shots on the field, and then just keep feeding him rope to hang himself with.

The best way to deal with a guy like Jarvis Landry is to make sure you keep your head down to avoid cheap shots on the field, and then just keep feeding him rope to hang himself with.

Yes I know. It's a slow news day for football. This time of the year is the worst for football fans.

Yes.

So much nothing that there was a police investigation.

That actually happened to me the other day. The police came to my door and knocked on it. I opened it and asked what was going on. They said "Oh, nothing."
Not sure what world you live in, but a police investigation means nothing. State prosecution would mean something. They didn't even bother to arrest him. Because it was proved to be "Oh, nothing".

Not sure what world you live in, but a police investigation means nothing. State prosecution would mean something. They didn't even bother to arrest him. Because it was proved to be "Oh, nothing".

I live in a world where if I saw THIS happen? I would be concerned.

Is it abuse? I don't think so. But if I saw that, and someone asked me what happened? "Nothing" doesn't cut it. Sorry. Just not cool.

Now...what world do YOU live in?

I live in a world where if I saw THIS happen? I would be concerned.

Is it abuse? I don't think so. But if I saw that, and someone asked me what happened? "Nothing" doesn't cut it. Sorry. Just not cool.

Now...what world do YOU live in?

The naive among us think or want to think that the GF "recanted" because the report was wrong, not because she got paid to do so!

Landry seems to be acting out, very childish response.

Yeah...it's not a huge thing, but it just kinda makes me go, "Dude. Really?"

Yeah he hasn't necessarily been the classiest act since leaving.

I guess im just not surprised, hes happy with his new spot and naturally will compare it to where he was (and yeah publicly is in bad taste)...lets see how happy he is once the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom