So Kiper said “Dolphins crushed it?” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Kiper said “Dolphins crushed it?”

49ers should be much better than the Texans team who were a ****storm from top to bottom outside of the massage lover. Our best best is for Garop to take some time off (likely) and for the rook to play a lot. If he stays healthy they should have 10+ wins but hey, we can still do what we need to do and 2023 draft will have two firsts.
Maybe a late round first has us take a RB.

Maybe a late round first has us take a RB.
Very possible but I still think they won't do it. Rbs aren't a big part of what I think has positional value in rnd 1. You never know though as that may change if we can't run the ball this year

Who’s drafts has he given A’s to over the last few years and how have they panned out? Does anyone know this would be very curious..

Agree. Like is better than hate, but way too early to know.
So many prior misses - Prince, Asiata on the line for example. Dion Jordan and Charles Harris ......
I am hoping for the Larnel kid.
heck if we hit on our top 5 kids it'd be a great draft

Kiper not only liked our draft but I thought he was excellent on the telecasts this year, particularly on Saturday. They brought McShay onto the set that day for all 7 hours. It was the best final day telecast in memory. Very animated and energetic. They continued to evaluate the prospects all the way through the end of the 7th round, instead of the recent trend of wasting time with pumpkin pie and meaningless interviews with some of the head coaches. Kiper and McShay have a natural rivalry but also a great wisecracking rapport, which elevates the telecast. Kiper always needs someone he respects alongside on set. Otherwise he tends to coast. It's the reason Kiper and Gruden were a terrific first day pairing for years.

Kiper and McShay should be paired all 3 days. It was asinine for ESPN/ABC to wait until 2021 to use McShay in a prime role for the first round, even though he would have been there last year if not for testing positive for coronavirus not long before the draft. Rece Davis is far more dedicated and knowledgeable than Mike Greenberg in the hosting role. The ESPN prime time lineup for the first round should be Davis, Kiper, McShay and then one among Riddick or Herbstreit. I guess it needs to be Riddick to have at least one player out there instead of nothing but journalists/scouts, but in terms of lively commentary I think Herbstreit fits best and would really open up alongside Kiper and McShay.

Back
Top Bottom