So Liberty hired Baylor exBaylor AD.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Liberty hired Baylor exBaylor AD....

trojanma

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/liberty-hires-ex-baylor-athletic-director-ian-mccaw-1789441102

In a statement, McCaw made known his intention to build up Liberty, a private Christian university, to the level of Notre Dame or BYU—his former employer was and is the largest private Baptist university in the nation. Liberty president Jerry Falwell also released a statement in the press release; I swear to God this is authentic:
“Ian’s success really speaks for itself,” Falwell said. “You look at what Baylor was able to do during his tenure, it fits perfectly with where we see our sports programs going. This is an exciting time for us.”

"You look at what Baylor was able to do during his tenure, it fits perfectly with where we see our sports programs going. This is an exciting time for us".

kenan-steve-harvey.png

So what direction should we take the program...

ummmmm you grab them by the *****....

Disheartening to see this guy be afforded another opportunity to oversee an athletic program. At a "Christian" University no less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disheartening to see this guy be afforded another opportunity to oversee an athletic program. At a "Christian" University no less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you could throw some quote, end quote around university as well.

It's like some of these places don't have PR guys..that can say ,"HMMMM!!!..That's a stupid idea!!!

Evangelical Christians are real big on second chances, and Liberty University obviously does not give a flying crap what anyone out there thinks of them.

This doesn't surprise me.

Well, continuing with the 2nd chances...

Hugh Freeze has been hired as head coach...

Anyone know the hooker situation in and around Lynchburg...

Back
Top Bottom