So much to worry about yet its only 2 positions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So much to worry about yet its only 2 positions.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have noticed that many of those analysts think we should go after fixing oour Off line and secondary first. I think we should draft Huff to fix the S position not CB due to his leadership and ablitiy to read defenses adn according to articles on how will read the defense and change it or inform the teamates of what it is adn that is EXACTLY what we need. We can pick up townsend to fix the CB position and draft one OR pick up another one via FA even tho we have mitchell and poole but they have not shown anything yet on the field to say we can be in good position so better safe then sorry. As far as the line, i believe bentley will come to miami and that would be a great pick up but we still need another LT fix. they said our left side was horrible. I agree and from day one i said our offline SUCKS. just b/c we had a 1600 yard rushing season does NOT mean we have a good off line. if anything, its OK. they never made big holes or push the line they always got pushed back and got LUCKY when the holes were there. you always and i repeat always saw RW and RB squeeze through the linemen never RUN through it but squeeze btw them and you always saw the D line in the backfield and saw RB make about 234234243 turns and spins to avoid a 2 man rush a second after the snap. So with taht said, i dono how we are going to fix thigns. too many holes to fix with just 4 picks but its all the more complicated due to the QB situation and needing to draft one. I dont know how on eearth saban is planning on approaching our problems this year.

Back
Top Bottom