So.. Omar had food poisoning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So.. Omar had food poisoning

boomer10

Club Member
Reaction score
Omar Kelly had sushi on Thursday and fell ill at Saturday's practice. I am sure we saw him with paramedics around him in the stands. He had thrown up and was basically out of it. The Dolphins' doctor attended to him and when Omar came to, he told Omar that he missed Tua throwing two touchdown passes. Omar said, "word?" Dolphin fans thought that Omar passed out after seeing Tua throw those TDs. Lol Omar is not at practice today. I don't think the players will even know if he is there and most likely don't care either.

Omar Kelly had sushi on Thursday and fell ill at Saturday's practice. I am sure we saw him with paramedics around him in the stands. He had thrown up and was basically out of it. The Dolphins' doctor attended to him and when Omar came to, he told Omar that he missed Tua throwing two touchdown passes. Omar said, "word?" Dolphin fans thought that Omar passed out after seeing Tua throw those TDs. Lol Omar is not at practice today. I don't think the players will even know if he is there and most likely don't care either.
I kind of find it hard to believe that you could eat something on Thursday and suffer from food poisoning on Saturday from that. Myself I've always gotten sick within 3 to 4 hours from food poisoning the few times I'd suffered it. I'm betting it was his breakfast

Omar should be banned from the stadium already. Not only does he write article to hurt the team, now he is wasting our team doctor's time because he drank to much the night before (J/K, even though I hate the man, I dont wish him harm in anyway). I do wish he was covering another team already.

Back
Top Bottom