So.. Omar had food poisoning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So.. Omar had food poisoning

profootballtalk has been bashing Tua (and his arm strength) all offseason. Especially the QB who was a complete failure, Simms. Every sports website has been writing stories about how well Tua has been throwing the deep ball during camp. Every site except PFT. I was searching all over and did not find a single article about how well Tua has been doing.

"the dude can't handle his smoke, and that's what it is"

Omar Kelly had sushi on Thursday and fell ill at Saturday's practice. I am sure we saw him with paramedics around him in the stands. He had thrown up and was basically out of it. The Dolphins' doctor attended to him and when Omar came to, he told Omar that he missed Tua throwing two touchdown passes. Omar said, "word?" Dolphin fans thought that Omar passed out after seeing Tua throw those TDs. Lol Omar is not at practice today. I don't think the players will even know if he is there and most likely don't care either.
Good to know. I was covering/posting his tweets on Sat for TC thread. All of a sudden he just stopped after Bridgewater got sacked. Was wondering why he dropped off. Bad sushi is a rough way to go.

Idk why yall hate Omar so much. He has been pretty supportive of Tua while not being a complete homer. He has also had alot of positive things to say about the dolphins team as is currently constructed.

Idk why yall hate Omar so much. He has been pretty supportive of Tua while not being a complete homer. He has also had alot of positive things to say about the dolphins team as is currently constructed.
I don’t like Omar. I think he’s a douchebag. I don’t hate him like some others do. We have worse local sports media members, like Dave Hyde for example.

However, I don’t understand why he’s brought up any time Tua does something well. He’s actually a supporter of Tua for the most part.

huh-interesting.gif

For me it's how he interacts with fans on twitter

Back
Top Bottom