So the discussion going forward | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So the discussion going forward

Taco is not a starter..not even close.
Do wonder about him and if he is doing some thing wrong. Like C Harris when you are a healthy scratch for 3 of the last 5 games I think for both of them regardless of schemes if the coaches value you they will find a way to use you. C Harris most likely gone although he is still on a rookie contract so will be invited back but doubt he will make the team. Taco's future must be up in the air as well.

Can't decide that until we see who is available but it seems linemen (of both varieties), perhaps a TE, a RB and collect some more DBs.

I am NOT an advocate for filling the roster with high priced FAs, that was done a few times with disastrous results.

You do have to have FAs to fill out your roster - upgrade positions and bring in competition as the situation warrants.
Do agree with the comments above.
From memory didn't Grier earlier in the season say he would rather have 3 good players than one superstar?

Another guy is Isiah Ford. We'd be insane to not give him a good role next year. He looks scrawny out there, but he's obviously super smart. He knows how to get open and is money in important situations.

Do wonder about him and if he is doing some thing wrong. Like C Harris when you are a healthy scratch for 3 of the last 5 games I think for both of them regardless of schemes if the coaches value you they will find a way to use you. C Harris most likely gone although he is still on a rookie contract so will be invited back but doubt he will make the team. Taco's future must be up in the air as well.

I suspect C Harris is back , , , as backup, depending on competition

Another guy could be Jonathan Ledbetter. He was one of the starting DE's on opening day and is well liked by the coaches. He's been on IR recovering from Injury. But there's reason to believe he's still in Miami's plan moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom