So the owners care. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So the owners care.

What sets me off now about Thurs Night Football is if I want to watch it, I have to get a subscription to Amazon prime.
Eventually, I'm sure the NFL will expand to other streaming services. So, am I going to miss my team's games (eventually) because I can't afford 6 streaming services?
And didn't they have one playoff game on a streaming service last year? I seem to remember it was a Dallas game, at night.

Amazing. They had a guy nearly die on the field this past season, and their response is more TNF, and trying to add even more games to the schedule. All 32 of them should have a special place in hell reserved for them.

I hate Thursday night games. So the possibility of the Dolphins or any other team having two Thursday night games in a season is absurd.

Amazing. They had a guy nearly die on the field this past season, and their response is more TNF, and trying to add even more games to the schedule. All 32 of them should have a special place in hell reserved for them.
At least one owner agrees that this is absurd. I myself feel like the Thursday night games ignore player safety issues. But $$$ is way more important to these guys. Props to Mara for coming out against this BS

At least one owner agrees that this is absurd. I myself feel like the Thursday night games ignore player safety issues. But $$$ is way more important to these guys. Props to Mara for coming out against this BS

Players want the NFL to make $ too. Cap matters

What sets me off now about Thurs Night Football is if I want to watch it, I have to get a subscription to Amazon prime.
Eventually, I'm sure the NFL will expand to other streaming services. So, am I going to miss my team's games (eventually) because I can't afford 6 streaming services?
And didn't they have one playoff game on a streaming service last year? I seem to remember it was a Dallas game, at night.
It was free on twitch all season last year, I think

looks like we might be getting more bad football. Didn’t see it posted if it was sorry.
So? The TNF scheduling has been crap. They should be able to give us a good game. It's their teams that are getting inconvenienced. What horse do you have in the race? A couple jerseys and hats?

Like it or not (I don’t), the NFL is most concerned about the millions who watch via their Amazon
All I care about is getting quality football on my television. The owners are the ones taking the risk by it potentially inconveniencing their own teams due to an only two week notice. I know it seems I'm supposed to stand for some altruistic football standards but I don't care. I just want good football and to have the Dolphins win the SuperBowl every year. So far, I rarely get what I want especially on TNF.

Can't believe you guys! Bring on the games...the more the merrier!
Exactly. I think there should be two MNF games every week (one with a home team east and the other west of the Mississippi), and a East coast based Sunday brunch game at 10 am E. If the west coast peeps take issue with it, who cares? They take issue with everything anyways.

I hate Thursday night games. So the possibility of the Dolphins or any other team having two Thursday night games in a season is absurd.
Why do you hate TNF? Just rankled by the Thursday night concept? Or, like most pissed that the games suck which is what they're actually trying to rectify by doing this?

Imagine doing this 2x in a season?

“That means the league is now permitted to schedule teams for Thursday night games after a previous Sunday game on two occasions during the season. Previously, a team could only play one game on Thursday night after playing Sunday.”

Horrible

Back
Top Bottom