So the owners care. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So the owners care.

Rega & La Valle are both pretty good. Also Strianese. All 3 are DOP and have the sweetness of tomatoes grown in the rich soil over the volcanic ash of Mt Vesuvius… :)
Yeah La Bella is also DOP San Marzano. Very good. Better than Cento which was the only legit San Marzano at the corner Publix here.

Depending upon how many packages you order from amazon (free shipping) whether you shop at Wholefoods or not (discounts), amazon prime is actually a pretty good deal, but to each their own. Their streaming service which also comes with it has some pretty good content Including Thursday night football.
that's good info; I don't order as much as I used to, though. The other option is, if you don't mind watching the game the next day, NFL Network replays the game all night long.
I could record it and watch it Friday, but it's not the same as live, obviously, even if I could stand not checking the score till work was over Friday night.

that's good info; I don't order as much as I used to, though. The other option is, if you don't mind watching the game the next day, NFL Network replays the game all night long.
I could record it and watch it Friday, but it's not the same as live, obviously, even if I could stand not checking the score till work was over Friday night.
It's how it works man. Gotta pony up or watch it later. It's $15 a month so, $3.75 per game....

Here are some good original shows on Amazon Prime:

And a bunch of others depending upon what you’re into.

Several players have spoken on Sirius NFL radio with Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller about how they like the mini bye week after the Thursday game, so I don't agree 2 TNF games are overkill and that the league doesn't care about player safety.

The league is making it known they do not care about the fans who travel from out of town to go to the games in stadium.... because for every 1 fan that goes to the game, there's about 140 or so watching on TV, increasing TV rating revenue which brings more money than the in stadium fans ticket purchases coupled with their food, drink and souvenir purchases.

The owners love the stadium fans, but they too want the TV revenue. TNF flex has nothing to do with your experience. It's all about more money and a better broadcast product.

Animal Kingdom was a fun show, kinda like Son's of Anarchy for surfers in San Diego. I really liked the show.
Those aren't Amazon shows though. AK was ok. I got bored in season 3. Going to check out that new show Rabbit Hole with Kiefer Sutherland tonight. Hoping it's as good as 24 was.

Regarding best shows: Yellowstone, SOA, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Lost S1-3, and Alias are the list for me. Better Call Saul kinda sucked until the last season or two (way too dragged out).

I can't stand this. It's cool for viewing purposes, but hate it for the players.

Regarding Amazon TV shows, you can add The Boys and Outer Range to the list for me...although the best back for the buck streaming service is Apple TV Plus, imo. Phenomenal shows; Ted Lasso is absolutely one of the best comedies ever.

I can't stand this. It's cool for viewing purposes, but hate it for the players.

Regarding Amazon TV shows, you can add The Boys and Outer Range to the list for me...although the best back for the buck streaming service is Apple TV Plus, imo. Phenomenal shows; Ted Lasso is absolutely one of the best comedies ever.
Apple TV plus? Besides Ted Lasso and Severance, I haven't found anything good. Sure, we watched the news show with Anniston but that's it. They are also really slow at new content when you take into account their financial heft.

Perhaps you are in too much of a hurry to be sarcastic? Though humor is often the intent, offense is quite often a parallel result.

In the past, when ppl have taken that attitude with you, I notice you are offended and defensive at times.

A safe guide is to do unto others as you would want others to do unto you. I doubt anything will change your style but give it some thought.......
I take "offense" to your dislike of humour. It's about the only thing left for us in this ****ed up world these daze. Some of us like to laugh insteada cryin...besides its the fricken offseason Mach2! No "holes" barred. "Damn the torpedoes" "Weeza goin off the rails on the CrazyFinheavenTrain" - buckle up.

Apple TV plus? Besides Ted Lasso and Severance, I haven't found anything good. Sure, we watched the news show with Anniston but that's it. They are also really slow at new content when you take into account their financial heft.

I think they've put out over fifty movies/shows in about 3 years. I didn't really like The Morning Show, but Slow Horses, For All Mankind and Shrinking are fantastic.

Edit to add: If you're a Gary Oldman fan, you have to watch Slow Horses. It might be his best role, and that's saying something.

I think they've put out over fifty movies/shows in about 3 years. I didn't really like The Morning Show, but Slow Horses, For All Mankind and Shrinking are fantastic.

Edit to add: If you're a Gary Oldman fan, you have to watch Slow Horses. It might be his best role, and that's saying something.
Eh. it's tough to sift through the wokeness as they just chuck it in after they get you hooked. I was enjoying the last of us and then bang. Suck wokeness. I'll let you discern my meaning so I don't have to say it. Appletv+ does the same thing.

The league is making it known they do not care about the fans who travel from out of town to go to the games in stadium.
Yeah only time I can go to games is exactly in the flex timespan... Cant imagine buying tickets and flight tickets only to have the game moved to thursday on a 2 weeks notice... Hope it doesnt pass, I dont even like TNF to begin with...

Back
Top Bottom