So what are we going to do about Defensive Tackle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what are we going to do about Defensive Tackle?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
At least one of the D-Tackles will not be back next year. There is even a possibility they all could be gone. So which D-Tackle or D-Tackles will not return next season and who do you want to replace them?

Let em both go, bring in Suh and draft somebody later.

Still not enough depth. We need to re-sign Odrick and draft a DT. We would at least have Odrick, Mitchell and the draft pick at DT...and just hope one of A.J. Francis, Kamal Johnson, Anthony Johnson or some other undrafted DT we have pans out for the 4th DT...We could sign Suh but I think it all depends on how much cap space we have.

Hmmmm.... I'm tired of guys with character issues. Suh goes to LIV one time and probably stomps on somebody's face and gets suspended . I'll take someone in the draft thank you .

If I had to pick a DT to resign, I would pick Odrick. My only issue with Odrick is the fact that he does not fit our defense and with him coming off his rookie deal he is going to want some money. I'd rather spend money on a player that would fit our Defense.

i'd try and find fits in free agency...you depend on a rookie or rookies at dt and you likely gonna have another 200 yard per game defense against the rush on repeat...but then again i havent done homework on the dts...miami needs a plugger i know that and one that's ready right now...

sounds like suh odds on hitting free agency are low...detroit is said to be all in on keeping him...dont blame them...

i'd try and find fits in free agency...you depend on a rookie or rookies at dt and you likely gonna have another 200 yard per game defense against the rush on repeat...but then again i havent done homework on the dts...miami needs a plugger i know that and one that's ready right now...

sounds like suh odds on hitting free agency are low...detroit is said to be all in on keeping him...dont blame them...

I think Knighton should take Mitchell's spot. Mitchell looked good during the start of the season but completely fell off the earth for the second half. Knighton can nearly stop the run by himself.

Agree on FA. If Suh stays in Detroit, can't see them keeping Fairley who would be my #1 target. With Fairley, I would look to keep Mitchell and Odrick for a much improved interior DL.

Let em both go, bring in Suh and draft somebody later.

I hear that Suh will want 20 million a year isn't that a lot ? Does he need that much to pay future fines? and can the team afford him with all we need? Don't get me wrong i would love to have him but we have so many needs...

I prefer Odrick among the group we have now. You can count on him to disrupt a few plays, and he's versatile. I don't know anything about the dollar specifics.

Mitchell makes me sick. Horry says he slants too much. That's being far too kind. He doesn't slant. He wanders sideways, allowing the lineman to take him for a waltz toward the sideline.

It was hilarious in the Jets game that Starks suddenly had more energy than all season. It reminded me of a student who was flunking a class and desperately tried to massage the professor's opinion in the final week and final exam.

Dan Williams from Zona would be another good option.

Back
Top Bottom