So what do you think the plan is against Donald?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what do you think the plan is against Donald??

Sorry. I have the market cornered on football blogs that no one reads.
We've all been there, friend.

In college, I had a sports podcast that nobody listened to.

Though the only Dolphins reporter that took the time to be a guest caller was Armando Salguero.

I had no idea wtf I was doing but it was fun.

What is the plan? Survive.
tenor.gif

Going to have to double him and set up some screens and such to try to mitigate his aggression.

Man am I caught in a weird emotion..

I just don’t think in my gut that the timing was right for this switch, I don’t think Fitz deserved to be benched, don’t care how much I love Tua, I know he is the future but I feel in my heart Ryan deserved this one shot to take a team that’s fully committed to him as far as he could..I guess it’s the morality of the situation I’m feeling combined with I feel the team is trending up, the team is ahead of schedule, and I have the patience to wait on Tua and see how this would of played out From a football perpective.

I’m actually excited to see how our interior line does against him. I know he’s going to get his, he’s still playing strong and he’s got years of experience playing at that level. But how Kindley, Karras and Flowers slow him down enough to keep him from wrecking plays before they develop will be a good measuring stick.

For the first time in forever it seems like we can effectively run a screen pass, wouldn't mind seeing a few of those and some of those counter runs out of the pistol we have had some good success with might help catch them getting upfield.

SNIPER on the upper deck. Or load up his morning smoothie with a triple dose of Colon Blow. Yeah, colon blow first and if that dont work then signal the sniper. One look at the product of colon blow in his white dolphins pants and the refs will take out Donald for sure. All solid options.?

Back
Top Bottom