so what is Ronnies contract starting to look like | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so what is Ronnies contract starting to look like

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
I heard someone say it will be one of the biggest and most complicated contracts the fins have ever had.

I just want 2 things in it.

1. NO FN MOTORCYCLES

2. If Ricky comes back you get to kick him in the nads once a day

Jason Taylor is a huge motorcycle enthusiast.. He rides around on his harley all the time.

SkapePhin said:
Jason Taylor is a huge motorcycle enthusiast.. He rides around on his harley all the time.

Apparently so was winslow, but he had the no motor cycle clause in his contract. Hes not gonna get much money this year

SkapePhin said:

Big difference between J.T. cruising on a HOG and Winslow jumping on a GSXR750 (he was a beginner apparently) and doing cat walks on it....Winslow is a moron. The guy should have been rehabbing and working to prove he was worth a 1st and a 2nd round pick. I hope the Browns get all his money back.

he really wants to play i don't think it will be a big problem

As far as numbers, not parameters, look at the deal Pat Surtain got from KC, that will be around what Ronnie get's, financially I believe, as to what I have been hearing.

Winslow has already cost himself alot of money with the first injury, it caused him to miss one of the escalators in the contract. I believe I read that it cost him around 10 million! As far as Ronnie Brown I trust that he will get what he deserves, and the franchise will get what we deserve.(Super Bowl by 2008)

I don't think Ronnie Brown's contract will be negotiated any time soon. Not that, that is unexpected... it is because it's just business and the higher the draft pick, usually means the more money they'll be asking for and it will take a long time to settle it out. Todd France sounds like a pretty good agent, and I don't think he will be trying to screw us over, just do what's best for his client. I'm guessing Ronnie wiill be signed sometime mid-summer.

painnotpleasure said:
I don't think Ronnie Brown's contract will be negotiated any time soon. Not that, that is unexpected... it is because it's just business and the higher the draft pick, usually means the more money they'll be asking for and it will take a long time to settle it out. Todd France sounds like a pretty good agent, and I don't think he will be trying to screw us over, just do what's best for his client. I'm guessing Ronnie wiill be signed sometime mid-summer.
In addition the higher picks often wait to see where the other players start falling in $ wise and often wait it out. Of course there are exceptions every year that cause agents everywhere to scream "so and so took less and f'ed up the market"

unifiedtheory said:
Big difference between J.T. cruising on a HOG and Winslow jumping on a GSXR750 (he was a beginner apparently) and doing cat walks on it....Winslow is a moron. The guy should have been rehabbing and working to prove he was worth a 1st and a 2nd round pick. I hope the Browns get all his money back.
I am no motorcycle rider for fear of death. That being said, I feel like to is much safer on a Hog than a crotch rocket. Even if cat walks are not being done. I heard this in a movie "There are two type of motocycle riders. Those eho have fallen and those who are going to crash.

Big difference is that Winslow is a big motorcycle STUNT enthusiast, while JT is a motorcycle enthusiast.

Back
Top Bottom