So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what is the backup plan for Gase/FOto save his job

As long T-bum is there. Get ready to go through few coaches til Ross realize it's T-bum, and not the coaches. There be to many holes every year while he's there

If Gase is safe and TannenGrier leave, then you need to find a new GM who will want to keep Gase, and likely Tannehill.

Gase's job is perfectly safe
How come you NEVER address the post or question? If Tannehill craps the bed or gets injured and there is no backup except Matt Moore, his job is safe? That would mean in a bad season, no qb in training and that means 2019 would be the first year of a new qb. You may be the Founder of the Adam Gase Club, but if the above happens and there is no transition plan, he will get canned

I will also add this. In a bad season, it wasnt like they developed anyone, except Drake. And, they are not better off salary cap wise. In a loser year, there was nothing much to hang your hat on, except a qb is coming back after 22 months off

If Gase is safe and TannenGrier leave, then you need to find a new GM who will want to keep Gase, and likely Tannehill.
I'd be fine with that. We might or might not win with Gase and Tannehill but we're no winning with t-dumb and Grier

Ozzy rules!!

How come you NEVER address the post or question? If Tannehill craps the bed or gets injured and there is no backup except Matt Moore, his job is safe? That would mean in a bad season, no qb in training and that means 2019 would be the first year of a new qb. You may be the Founder of the Adam Gase Club, but if the above happens and there is no transition plan, he will get canned

I will also add this. In a bad season, it wasnt like they developed anyone, except Drake. And, they are not better off salary cap wise. In a loser year, there was nothing much to hang your hat on, except a qb is coming back after 22 months off
Howard, Davis, Tankersley, Drake, Phillips, Godchaux. We have alot of good young talent

You may be the Founder of the Adam Gase Club, but if the above happens and there is no transition plan, he will get canned

Please make a list of all the teams that had a legit transition plan (i.e. spending a high pick or making a big FA signing) for a starting QB that they are happy with during the first 7 years of the QBs career.

I can't believe that I have to point this out but TEAMS DO NOT DO THIS. Teams have ONE STARTER and a QB that is intended to be a backup only or they have a STARTING QB NEAR THE END OF THEIR CAREER and a QB to be groomed or they have NO LEGIT STARTERS and are biding time until they get one.

Tell me what has to happen then for Gase to be fired? Im curious where the line is. He had Manning and that was an overrated OC job and his job w the Bears sucked.

Next year? He wont be fired. End of. Obsessing over it wont make it happen.

I would love to see Tannenbaum fired, it aint happening anytime soon. Though he would probably still go before Gase

I think if gase stays everyone stays and that is the bigger problem.

Next year? He wont be fired. End of. Obsessing over it wont make it happen.

I would love to see Tannenbaum fired, it aint happening anytime soon. Though he would probably still go before Gase
What?????? No one gets fired in 2019 if we have a bad year? You are dilusional. Gase is no different than any coach out there. Cam Cameron was called the next Shual too

Let’s assume the decent probability that Tannehill gets hurt, the team sucks, or a combination? What would save their jobs?

What has a decent probability? Tannehill getting hurt again? Why do you think that is probable? Just having torn one acl doesn't make automatically injury prone.

Also, we absolutely need to draft a back up qb / someone to develop behind RT. Who will be the starting qb this year, therefore HIGHLY unlikely we take a 1st or even 2nd round qb. I'm all for getting someone but not just picking someone to pick them.

And jesus man, why don't you ever post about anything other than tannehill / gase? you know there are plenty of other facets of the team right? Facets which need more attention than the starting qb /hc

Make a post about the linebackers. the lack of a pass rush. how we will patch up the OL? The safety situation. The rb's. Even your thread about landry was practicaly a lowkey rt bash thread

Should every QB that gets hurt early in the season or in the preseason be cut since they will have played very little over a 21 or 22 month period?
Actually, the number of months matters little. Look at in terms on games. Brady in 2008 went down in the first game. He missed 15+ games. Tannehill went down with 3 to go in 2016 and all of 2017, that is 19+ games. Really not that much difference, but the OP is, well you know the OP

Back
Top Bottom