So What QB Upgrades Are Left? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So What QB Upgrades Are Left?

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
When FA opened I was high on getting Orton... Now I'm kinda glad we didn't.

So what the hell are we going to do? Is there really a legit upgrade to Henne? Let's just scratch Palmer off the list because he's retired, and after his season last year... I'm not sure if he's an upgrade.

I hate to say it.. does the Robot give is truly the best chance to win?

Thats the problem with the group that was available (FA or trade). They needed to move fast on guys like VY, McNabb, Hasselback, etc. Whether or not they wanted any of them, who knows. Seemed like it was Orton or bust.

All I know is I don't know how any fan can feel good about the trio of guys we have competing for the starting job. Even with a solid defense it may not matter if we have no real threat at QB.

If you scratch off Palmer and Orton . . . hell there isn't much left, wasn't much to begin with.

Mark Bulger is still out there, I think Grossman hasn't been resigned . . . Drew Stanton? Hell even Billy Volek got a contract.

There was never alot out there to begin with . . . Miami could try to look at teams 2nd and 3rd stringers and work out trades, but Henne should be better than almost anybody you can bring in (of course you have people who think "they" can play better than Henne, so to each their own).

[video=youtube;31g0YE61PLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/video]

Derek Anderson anyone?

Marc Bulger?

LOL.

What ever happen with the Matt Flyn hype?

Daunte culpepper said he is coming back, brett favre? jeff george? at this point anything is better than henne! lol

id trade a 3rd for david garard it might be doable
he put up decent #s and jacksonville is going with a high pick rookie

There is no upgrade at this point. I don't even think Orton would be an upgrade. If he is, it will be minimal. Just ask the Bronco fans that have had to sit and watch him.

Back
Top Bottom