So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway????? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway?????

I would assume the person mad Fitz was out vs the Bills was Parker.

I do think the other comments are probably from Ford/Hollins on offense.

Also defense I could see it being Godchaux and maybe someone from the secondary.

Very standard. Legitimate almost without exception. There are always sources, guys willing to talk. They seek out the reporter instead of the other way around. Miles Taylor filed that role recently. I have no idea why we doubt the practice in comparatively trivial matters among 50+ players.

Guessing names is not going to work. For example, what odds do you want on any specific player? Now ask yourself if that's really decent value, given all the obscure possibles.

IMO, it is beneficial. When there are whispers it's more representative than outsiders prefer to believe. And the coaches understand that. Hence the Flores remarks

That's entertainment.

I have no respect for unnamed players. If players really want to say something they shouldn't hide or they shouldn't say anything at all.

This is my perspective on yappers in life in general. If you have something to say, then that's cool. Just keep the same energy around the person you have those issues with, and let it be known to that individual. That's what my old man taught me. Whenever someone tells me that someone else said something about me, I say, "who?" and if they can't answer then I have no interest in what's been said.

It's like I always tell my wife.... Unfortunately, men gossip more than women do. And men are also less likely to actually own up to the gossip they dish, too. Sissified

Last edited:
Before I sharpen my pitchfork about any subject, I ask myself this question...and so should you:

giphy.gif

I'll ask again. Can Tua question those same teammates for their performance in Buffalo?

I know it’s a hypothetical question, but I’ll answer it anyway.

He could call them out but I don’t think he would even consider it because he seems to be a professional, a good teammate, and a leader.

Back
Top Bottom