So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway?????

Armando is a hater and like much of the sports media wants to create controversy.

I don’t live in Miami but for the life of me can’t understand why the local media always seems out to get the Dolphins. Unsupportive haters for the most part. The only guy I ever really had any respect for was Jeff Darlington and he moved on.

Armando is a hater and like much of the sports media wants to create controversy.

I don’t live in Miami but for the life of me can’t understand why the local media always seems out to get the Dolphins. Unsupportive haters for the most part. The only guy I ever really had any respect for was Jeff Darlington and he moved on.

I don't follow any of the "local" media merchants. Its served me well as it gives me an opinion based on my brain and not somebody being paid by somebody who is paid by somebody else.

I dont even think any of this just happened... I think He's flat out taking bits and pieces of **** thats already available out there and framing it the way he wants to...

They said they were “caught totally off guard,” as one put it

This for example... Correct me if Im wrong but I think Fitz said exactly that in his PC after getting benched. Now Im not saying Fitz is a snitch, Im saying its very possible this quote in particular is taken directly from a PC 2 months ago and passed of as "sauces" by an idiot looking for clicks.

Either way, Mando is a POS and whether you agree with him or not, just know that right now, he's trying to hurt the Fins on a national stage.

So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway?????​

Same players that called out Tannehill in his 2nd or 3rd season. :nah:

Who cares! Stop reading too much into it. Works for me.

I don't follow any of the "local" media merchants. Its served me well as it gives me an opinion based on my brain and not somebody being paid by somebody who is paid by somebody else.
Good point! I used to follow the local Miami writers religiously to get Fins information but since the online papers all went to subscription I cannot read the articles. Probably a blessing in disguise.

What’s more telling is that I haven’t heard any teammates sticking up for him.
Solid point. When I hear interviews of Dolphins players, they tend to say positive things about Tua, and more positive things about Fitzpatrick. Sometimes rookie QB's don't take a leadership role overnight. With Ryan Tannehill there were players in the locker room who doubted him too. Some QB's like Burrow and Herbert were so good so fast that they silenced those critics and made believers of the locker room. It may take Tua more time.

Regardless, I think it's a fair assumption that Ryan Fitzpatrick will look for pastures new, and the keys will be handed over to Tua whether the locker room likes it or not. QB is one of the only positions where Coach Flo has not been true to his stance that he will play the best player, and understandably so, because Tua is the future. But the players know who is better and tend to know quicker than anyone else. Their livelihoods depend upon winning NOW, not team development, so they have a different perspective than the GM and Coaching Staff. That's just reality.

Some guys align themselves with the players' point of view, and those guys will rightly be critical of a rookie. Other guys align themselves with the Coach/GM/Franchise and adopt a longer-term point of view. Neither is wrong ... just different perspectives, both of which are valid.

. Some guys align themselves with the players' point of view, and those guys will rightly be critical of a rookie. Other guys align themselves with the Coach/GM/Franchise and adopt a longer-term point of view. Neither is wrong ... just different perspectives, both of which are valid.

I disagree by good friend.

Calling out fellow players to the media is horse **** if it's true and the quickest way to end up waived

I disagree by good friend.

Calling out fellow players to the media is horse **** if it's true and the quickest way to end up waived

Its why I wanted Marshall moved.

Today's athletes love their social media call outs, until it could effect their jobs. Or interests (branding).

Back
Top Bottom