So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway????? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway?????

didn't a bunch of teammates respond positive to Tua's post at the end of the year? not sure which platform it was on.
Think this is just stirring the pot, clicks during January

SnRQfh.gif

Does it matter? I’m a Tua fan, cheered when we drafted him, and supported starting him if it cost the playoffs.

Tua played like a rookie QB and didn't have a great season. I've had the same hip surgery as Tua and his body looked spam soft which is to be expected. He needs a full off season to bulld his strength instead of rehabbing.

The whole national media posed the same questions as the "anonymous" players and speculated that Flores was banking on his rep with the players to hold the locker room together. Let's be honest, the fact that they were winning is why it worked out.

If Tua comes in next season and balls out, the same players chirping today will be happy dingleberries riding Tua to the playoffs.

Does it matter? I’m a Tua fan, cheered when we drafted him, and supported starting him if it cost the playoffs.

Tua played like a rookie QB and didn't have a great season. I've had the same hip surgery as Tua and his body looked spam soft which is to be expected. He needs a full off season to bulld his strength instead of rehabbing.

The whole national media posed the same questions as the "anonymous" players and speculated that Flores was banking on his rep with the players to hold the locker room together. Let's be honest, the fact that they were winning is why it worked out.

If Tua comes in next season and balls out, the same players chirping today will be happy dingleberries riding Tua to the playoffs.

How dare you make sense? Do you even
know where you are right now?

I disagree by good friend.

Calling out fellow players to the media is horse **** if it's true and the quickest way to end up waived
I mean that there are some people who post on this board who align with the players, and other people who post on this board who align with the franchise ... those are the two points of view we see clashing on this board. I was not validating players who speak out as anonymous sources. Hope that is now clear.

Personally, I align with the franchise, so I'm looking at the long-term point of view I mentioned, which is why I'm OK with putting Tua in to learn and grow, even if he's not the best QB for winning that particular game. Other posters on this board align with the players themselves and think it is unfair that the coach is using their career as training wheels for a rookie player to develop. I was validating both posters points of view.

Is this a story? Being serious.
I'm not an insider of the Dolphins but definitely there is some level of frustration on defense. Who gets more frustrated with bad QB plays and 3 and Outs? Who is constantly on the field when the offense is not even kicking field goals?
Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom