So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway????? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who are these "Unnamed Players" Anyway?????

Does anyone think Mando wants Watson enough to devalue Tua in a hit piece to help that deal get done if Watson isn't appeased by the HOU HC hire? I do. His morals fall off him like a turd after a black bean casserole and a canister of cuban coffee.

That's my overall thoughts and point. Who knows WHEN Armando swindle some idiot out of talking to the media. Bottomline the team early on in their offseason has to deal with this to some extent, it's hitting the team negatively nationally, it cricualting amongst the players, and ofcourse Tua's heard about it by now.

If you're those players do you think you've just helped your team heading in to the off season?

Secondly, Why be a coward about it? If that's how you feel then put your name to it!

Don't hide behind anonymous!

Noone... It's absolute click bait trash from the bottom of the barrel trash industry. Setting up and easy summer on bs articles requiring no work. Getting the gullible in a tizzy over made up "announmous sources"
Would it really shock you if some teammates questioned Tua after his less than impressive rookie season?

It’s not that he didn’t play average...it’s that he doesn’t look the part of an impact QB.

Maybe he’ll improve physically with another year under his belt?

A good question would be, "Where are the unknown players that are calling BS on the unknown players Armando named?"

Is there nobody on the Phins that has Tua's back at a time like this?

Looking forward to Grier and Flo turning over this Group yet again in search of Football players - the pieces are falling into place this is year 2-3 of a revamp and it takes time

Likely some of the Nancies wil fall victim to the axe

This generation doesn’t know that Jiffy Pop tastes better than microwave popcorn but it takes longer to prepare

Last edited:
Secondly, Why be a coward about it? If that's how you feel then put your name to it!

Don't hide behind anonymous!

Teammates are not normally called out publicly at most work places.

The story may be true but it won't amount to a hill of crap this fall.

Well Calloway signed with the chiefs today. He's a dumbass anyway so that makes sense. Id imagine if any thing was said it will be from people headed out of Davie this offseason.

Noone... It's absolute click bait trash from the bottom of the barrel trash industry. Setting up and easy summer on bs articles requiring no work. Getting the gullible in a tizzy over made up "announmous sources"
And it worked to perfection on this very forum. Tua haters delighted.

Would it really shock you if some teammates questioned Tua after his less than impressive rookie season?

It’s not that he didn’t play average...it’s that he doesn’t look the part of an impact QB.

Maybe he’ll improve physically with another year under his belt?
I'll ask again. Can Tua question those same teammates for their performance in Buffalo?

I'll ask again. Can Tua question those same teammates for their performance in Buffalo?

Outside of a guy like X on defense. No one should be questioning Tua. Those reciever shouldn't open they're mouths at all. Gesiciki might be able to say something. But guys like Parker, Williams, Grant, Ford? Please!

It's the whole team. The whole team feels that way. Anyone watching the games that actually knows anything can see that Tua was trash this season. He could definitely improve with experience, but it is difficult to see how he becomes a top QB with his limited skills.

This team needs a top QB. This franchise has been starved for one. We have had 2 good veterans; Fitzpatrick and Pennington, come in and play pretty well for us. Outside of those 2 we have had nothing for 20 years. Fiedler was ok, but that team was loaded and ready to win big if it had a better QB.

If the FO is smart they will go get Stafford or Ryan and try to win big in these next 3-4 years. We have the picks to do damage now. It might even be wise to draft Wilson if they think he is a big time QB. However, I doubt this FO is smart.

I just hope whatever other QB we have on the roster can come in mid-season, after Tua nearly sinks us, and start playing at a level that puts us in position to compete with Buffalo and KC.

Tua sucks. He is even worse than Tannehill. Tua is even worse than Chad Henne. He's barely better than John Beck.

It's the whole team. The whole team feels that way. Anyone watching the games that actually knows anything can see that Tua was trash this season. He could definitely improve with experience, but it is difficult to see how he becomes a top QB with his limited skills.

This team needs a top QB. This franchise has been starved for one. We have had 2 good veterans; Fitzpatrick and Pennington, come in and play pretty well for us. Outside of those 2 we have had nothing for 20 years. Fiedler was ok, but that team was loaded and ready to win big if it had a better QB.

If the FO is smart they will go get Stafford or Ryan and try to win big in these next 3-4 years. We have the picks to do damage now. It might even be wise to draft Wilson if they think he is a big time QB. However, I doubt this FO is smart.

I just hope whatever other QB we have on the roster can come in mid-season, after Tua nearly sinks us, and start playing at a level that puts us in position to compete with Buffalo and KC.

Tua sucks. He is even worse than Tannehill. Tua is even worse than Chad Henne. He's barely better than John Beck.
The whole team got their asses handed to them in Buffalo. A look in the mirror is needed before blasting your franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom