So who do we pick in the second round now? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who do we pick in the second round now?

FASON
Fason_Ciatrick1-1.jpg
2nd ROUND!!!!

EDIT: You just had to try us. And now I'm dropping the hammer.

You don't insult us or order us around. I don't care who you are.

Muck

Fason, Arrington, Shelton, Baas, Blackstock, many others could fit here as well. all depends on the 1st round and what we do there.

i like Patterson in the 2nd round. Every playoff team has AT LEAST ONE big time playmaker receiver. We have Chris Chambers...so using our 2nd pick on Braylon Edwards isnt someting we NEED. In all honesty, i think Ronnie Brown with #2 is our best bet....but then what do we do about Ricky Williams, Lamar Gordon, Vick King, Brock Forsey? Definetely keep Sammy Morris since he is a RB and FB, keep Heath Evans and id also get rid of Moa. So our RB unit is Brown, Morris, Evans, Martin. 4 guys who can play RB AND FB:tongue:

I really believe he will wait till the 3rd rd, 70th overall to choose a rb. Maybe Morency, or Shelton. The 2nd rder will be a LB, because I think we are still thin at the position for the future ( Seau is gone after this year, ZT maybe?) Blackstock should be gone by then. I say Crowder is the pick.

Back
Top Bottom