So who is your SECOND favorite playoff team after your rooting first goes down? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who is your SECOND favorite playoff team after your rooting first goes down?

LoneStarPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
My second is Colts because i love Philip Rivers. Would love to see Ol Man Rivers finally make a Super Bowl.

I might even root for him over my #1 Tannehill, if it comes to it.

I would say Indy, Chicago and GB.

Sometimes I watch a team and something that they do makes me like that particular squad. It’s not the franchise at all but that particular team.

That happens to me much more in college football or pro basketball. Not as common in football.

KC & GB are my preferences. Don't mind Nola, TN, WFT, or Seattle

Mixed on Bears, Indy, & Ravens.

Tampa can pound sand

I refuse to root for the lambs or the AFC's rust belt teams (beefalo, the brownstains, & putzburgh)

Not sure. I’ll probably root for the Ravens just to see the Lamar haters heads explode

Of those that are left, prolly the Bills cause really, how much more agony should they endure....or the Saints.

I might switch over to pulling for the Bills, my first was a tie between Tenn and WFT. I still like RT17 and my father in law does a lot of work for Thomas Davis for years and talks about how good his family is. From stories really cool guy and his wife gives him stories about the Covid season. plus i was hoping to see an even more amazing come back from Smith, not to mention Riverboat Ron and Heinke.

My wife told me we were pulling for the Saints now, but i have a difficult time doing that as i like the panthers.

One of the few reasons i would actually pull for the Bills is because the Super Bowl adds millions to certain players contracts. Would be alot better if this was Josh Allens FA season, but they still have him cheap next year and control of him in 2022. but from a salary cap hell stand point i would say Bills even though i dont see any major focal points being UFA's this year (but i also dont keep up with them so could be wrong)

The packers dude is cool. Pops up in my DM's from time to time, and for the most part has been a good guy on here.

I'll prob say GB - Cle is the super bowl that i would prob not watch just to hope a team lost.

Back
Top Bottom