so who should the new coach be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so who should the new coach be?

I might want to come back to you guys...Your whole team is FULL of underachievers

Yeah right...and O.J. Simpson is coming out of retirement :rolleyes: :lol:

I don't think so...He would be a old piece of **** just like your whole herd

Isn't Henry "The Rapist" comin over to your house later? Better get ready...cause the Nills always deserve it in the end :lol: :evil:

It still amazes me how the Bills fans are here talking trash like they just won. Saying how bad our 9-5 playoff bound team is. Maybe they would have an argument if they were the Rams or Steelers, but not the ****ing 2-11 Bills. They suck. I hate Wanne but anything is better than Gregg Williams or Wade Phillips, who sucked and was fired. Also, Jimmy Johnson was a better coach than Marv Levy. And we had the greatest coach ever, Don Shula.

Like you have NEVER been on our board blizzard! :lol: Are you saying that because we are having a losing season that we can't "talk trash"? I'm a fan no matter the record and will always (very vocally) support my team. :)

When I am on your board, I mostly talk about NFL, not just Bills, or I am making fun of the Yankees.

For head coach...

Parcell would be great..but this might be a longshot but MAN i'd like to see Ditka there...:D

We need a coach with an attitude ... Look at these teams head coaches...

«The Gutsy»Martz with the Rams...
«Chucky» Gruden with the Raiders
«Mean» Cowher with Pitts

they all have a great record...

Wanny is too much of a «cool guy»

I'm w/you! Thease guys have proven they need someone to light a fire under their a**es. The names that have been thrown around are a little crazy. Not to mention as much as I would like to see Dave and co. gone I doubt it will happen. Although if we get a home wild card game, and there is the turnout that I would suspect Wayne might do something crazy. Ya never know. If Dave stays I hope Chan and Jim at least get the boot.

Back
Top Bottom