so who should the new coach be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so who should the new coach be?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I like the d-cordinator from Baltimore. Anyone else have some suggestions?

That sounds good. These plays suck. If the coaches made better calls, we would of won (also, if we didn't fumble on the 2 yard line, we would of tied it up). This is the first loss where you can't blame Fiedler for any of it. The run defense was awful, but did better in the second half.

I also like Mike Mularkey the O cordinator from Pittsburgh, or how about Patt Hill Fresno St.

You really can't blame anyone, but the coaches, and Lamar. The d sucked in the first half, but look how long they were on the feild, I think the Pats had the ball for 20mins in the first half. Thank god for that don't lose philosaphy.

Im not a big fan of college coaches going pro (except Butch Davis, who coached at U of Miami, has done some good things for the Browns.)

have Dan Marino as QB Coach
Mike Shula as Assistant Head Coach
Bill Parcells as head Coach
And Try To get Ray Rhodes from Denver, so he can impliment a new Defense(Keeping, of course, the Man-to-Man Coverage)

SOMEONE PLEASE LET JAY THROW THE DAMN BALL

Denver's D isn't very good. Our D has been good a lot, we are 3rd in the league, if we could just stop the run.....

Who are you guys going to go for...The one you have couldn't even get you to .500 :lol:

That's a nice plan...but the Bills organization is too stupid to come with a benefits plan...You guys always blow it in the end (and I might not be talkin about blowin the game:rolleyes: )

Back
Top Bottom