So who will Miami get Tommorow?????/ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who will Miami get Tommorow?????/

going definatley CB (posted on front)
McMichael Extension Not Yet/CB on Day Two...
Posted on: 2005-04-24

[Palm Beach Post] For the first time, Nick Saban addressed the trade of cornerback Patrick Surtain to the Chiefs for a second-rounder used Saturday to draft Roth.

Saban said that although he had "tremendous respect" for Surtain, clearing his $8.4 million salary cap number will allow Miami to do some things it otherwise might not have been able to do.

Signing tight end Randy McMichael to a long-term contract extension is one possibility, although a league source said Saban more likely will allow him to play out the last season of his contract.

"This creates some flexibility for us in the future to maybe do other things from a business standpoint that we would not have been able to do," Saban said. "We did the best thing for this organization in the future."

Saban said he hopes to draft a cornerback, although he didn't get one in the first three rounds.

ELTON BROWN!!!!!!!!!!! man if we choose a cb i'll be dissapointed. hopefully its a bluff but i doubt it.

Elton Brown/Antonio Perkins/ Donta Nicholson/ Adrain McPherson
take your picks...

Browner, Brown, Shazor, Mcpherson, Nicholson, and the list goes on and on and on and on...............we will find out tommorw damn I cant wait, its 2:38 and I cant fall asleep

Brandon Browner or McPherson....maybe both :wink:

But do you believe Saban? The only safe bet is he won't draft a mascot or cheerleader, not unless they can play defense.

I'm not sure we'll go CB. If Saban believes that some one has fallen to the point that they're 1 on his chart then yes, otherwise no. I could see Miami go CB or SS and then go after Ty Law just to do it and move him to the spot we don't draft.

Saban wants to go YOUNG......he DOES realize he has 2 YOUNG CB's already in Will Poole and Reggie Howard? HE also has a young FS in Yeremia Bell! We NEED to address our offense.....we ranked 29th last year, our defense was #8. We need to get a Center in ths 4th round, another QB in the 5th round...or even a Wide Receiver in Craphonso Thorpe.....maybe Stefan Lefors will be there in Round 7.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Draft a QB NICK!!!!

If we get a QB I will be jumping up and down twice as hard as when we grabbed Brown (and I jumped high that time!)

Back
Top Bottom