So who would you rather see lose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who would you rather see lose?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I'm new to this here forum and was just wondering who you all would rather see lose this week between the :monkey: Jets and the Patriots:toliet:?

Personally I would like to the the Patsies tank it so we could be the ones to burst the Jets bubble or pop the Jets cherry...so to speak...

Go Phinz!!!:jumper:

I would rather the field split open and hellfire spill forth and claim the souls of both teams and have them all go to some bizaaro football version of hell where the players have to play for the Detroit lions untill they finally get traded to the Cincinatti Bengals, where they have to play for all eternity...

...unless of course they are really bad people as well, then they get traded to the Bills instead. ;)

I hope it is a tie, so then both teams are pissed off while the Phins take full control of the AFC East early in the season!!

As much as I hate the Pats I hate Jets even more! Does anyone here get sick to their stomach every time the freakin Jets win?

Originally posted by Barbarian
I would rather the field split open and hellfire spill forth and claim the souls of both teams and have them all go to some bizaaro football version of hell where the players have to play for the Detroit lions untill they finally get traded to the Cincinatti Bengals, where they have to play for all eternity...

...unless of course they are really bad people as well, then they get traded to the Bills instead. ;)

And where they are ALWAYS 3rd and long.

BB

Barbarian-
I'm all over that one. I've already got my dark altar revved up and ready to go. The minions of hell are ready to unleash at my command. :evil:

By the way, if anyone happens to be going to the game and would like to meet up, I will be the one tailgating outside of Giants stadium with the really huge barbecue fired on bats' wings and monkey testicles :fire:

I would prefer the Pats to win I think because I really really hate the Jets.

We could spoil the Jets fun in week 3 or we could spoil the Pats fun in week 5 its our choice. If the Jets win 2 then they face us and we spoil their moment by handing them a loss. If the Pats win 3 or 4 then we get to spoil their fun down here in the hot florida sun on October 6th.

Personally I'm just very very glad that they handed us both our Jets and Pats home games in the heat. We play the Jets down here soon and then the Pats on October 6th. I hope its still hot down in Miami on October 20th when we play the Bills too.

Does anyone else think we can be 7-0 going into our Bye Week?

Detroit
at Indianapolis
NY Jets
at Kansas City
New England
at Denver
Buffalo
Bye Week

All of these games look very winnable. And I'm very glad that we get that Bye Week to get rested up before we head up to Green Bay to play the Packers. Unfortunately the 2nd half of the season looks a whole lot harder than the first half of the season but on the bright side when we face the REAL tough opponents like Oakland, Chicago, and San Diego (aside from our division opponents)...we face them all at home.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Does anyone else think we can be 7-0 going into our Bye Week?

Detroit
at Indianapolis
NY Jets
at Kansas City
New England
at Denver
Buffalo
Bye Week

Sure if we bring our 49 point offense with us. That stretch of at KC, NE and at Denver sure looks tough right now. Not to mention we may be flat after beating the Jets.:p

:monkey: Jets

Originally posted by dol_fan_1313
As much as I hate the Pats I hate Jets even more! Does anyone here get sick to their stomach every time the freakin Jets win?
ditto. I can only root for the Jets to win much later in the season when it is more obvious that a Jet win would help the Phins. For now :monkey: Jets

I do remember how happy I was when Tbuck picked Vinny to seal that win ag. the Jets last year

There's a sort of round-robin of whom to hate more among the Bills, Jets, and Patriots usually related to how much difficulty we have against one of the teams in particular and usually we do have problems with one of them. Right now, that's the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom