So why not Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So why not Moore?

I agree with you. Id still spend a first rounder on a qb, but Id let Moore run the team until the kid is ready. I don't want to throw a potential stud rookie qb out there with this bad of a line.

I've never been on the SFL bandwagon and I'm actually very glad the team has won the last two games but Matt Moore is NOT the long term answer here at QB. He's a good backup and that's about it.

Are we really praising Moore? He is a serviceable backup ant that's it!

We need to draft a 1st round quality QB pronto!

Matt Moore isn't a long term answer, but at least he is doing something that Henne forgot how to do here, which is finish games.

I've never been on the SFL bandwagon and I'm actually very glad the team has won the last two games but Matt Moore is NOT the long term answer here at QB. He's a good backup and that's about it.

Yep.............we have a winner :-) someone who knows the truth.......Moore is a backup period, end of story

I have no problem keeping him on the roster over Henne at this point. He seems to lead drives and make quicker decisions then Henne. Keep Moore on for depth and push to whatever Rookie you draft.

Easy now. Matt Moore is a back up. Pull the throttle back.

Columbo and Carey are the weakest of the line..The right side..

Carey has not been bad, especially the last few weeks . . . he has improved. Colombo sucks.

And get rid of Incognito also. He isn't a LG, I don't know why I keep seeing him at LG every week. Put Nate Garner at LG.

With the INT today his season stats are still similar to Henne's career (4 TDs, 5 INTs). He's serviceable but nothing more

He's under contract while Henne isn't! To be absolutely honest I couldn't careless who is our back-up between Moore and Henne the only thing I care about is that our starter is named Luck or Barkley.

Back
Top Bottom