So with new nike jerseys coming out... Will you buy one? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So with new nike jerseys coming out... Will you buy one?

My brother bought me a Marshall jersey and now he is gone...before that I got a new Ronnie Brown jersey and less than a year later he was gone. I have about 15 Phin's jerseys going back to Marino's playing days. I usually buy one new jersey every year, so yes, I am sure I will get a new Nike Phin's jersey.

The Nike jerseys will look like the Reebok jerseys except the designer logo change and maybe different fabric.

Yeah, I jumped the gun and got a Henne one too. Cost me a pretty penny too to get it shipped to Ireland (plus customs). I will just get a blank one next time.

I hear you. Other than my Marino & Zach jerseys, the $$$ spent for every other one I got went down the drain. I got a #80 with no name on it and its been several Dolphins so far. Never goes out of style. I'll probably keep it forever.

I hear you. Other than my Marino & Zach jerseys, the $$$ spent for every other one I got went down the drain. I got a #80 with no name on it and its been several Dolphins so far. Never goes out of style. I'll probably keep it forever.

Yeah that is a good idea. On EBay they often sell Dolphin jersey's with just a number on it and no name plate. I have a Phin's practice jersey like that that I really like, and it never goes out of style.

Never tempted to get this one, but it, too, will last forever.

clear.gif

No one currently on the team is worth spending 80+ dollars on. Reggie Bush is probably the only guy that's known outside our fanbase. He's not really worth it, either.

Of course not. This team blows and already gets my time and attention, but I'll be damned if they get any of my money.

I just watched this again Reggie Bush 2011 Highlights to bring up my mood. If the Jerseys look awesome I might have to get me Bush Jersey to join my Ricky Williams one. I hope they still do the Orange ones.

I still have a Daunte Culpepper #8 and Junior Seau #55 jersey that I got before they ever played a down for the Dolphins. :bobdole: If Matt Moore and Koa Misi can ever become something special, I'll have use for those jerseys again.

As for getting new jerseys, not anytime soon with the way this team is going. I learned my lesson already lol.

I didn't spend a dime last year. And I like buying gear. Winning cures everything Mr. Ross, even jersey sales. I have my timeless Dan and Zach ones until the league stops laughing at us.

Yessir!!!! I need a new jersey anyway since I only got a brown and marshall one. Hopefully I can get a Bush and a Floyd one lol

I paid $300 for one with my last name of it 2 years ago (I should have had LikeUntoGod put on it, I thought of it too late).

I did not even take it out of the plastic last year.

There is no one of this team i can see staying or worth getting a jersey for.

That's teh down side of today's NFL... tough to pick a Jersey of a guy who will make the investment worthwhile..
I always liked Ronnie, but every year they talked about trading him so never spent hte coin on a jersey with his name.
Couldn't support Marshall cause of the off field stuff.
Reebok Long Wake and one other are being discounted in the online store however all three were guys that are running their last year of contract.
still wearing one of my Marino or Thomas jersey's intil someone inspires confidence to get another.

Back
Top Bottom