So with new nike jerseys coming out... Will you buy one? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So with new nike jerseys coming out... Will you buy one?

I don't think the Dolphins have a player I feel comfortable enough to buy a jersey for. Our #1 wideout just left, our QB's haven't been consistent since what feels like forever, I've already seen discussions of Long being traded...maybe. Who on Defense has played strong enough that they will be around till retirement without going else where again?!

Last time I bought a jersey I got Zach Thomas...if I'm going to have a name, its gonna be an awesome one.

i will get a knock off. they look just as good imo. im not going to spend big money on players who wont be here in a few years. got a good deal on a wake one last year. they better lock his ass down

I would definitely buy a new Yeremiah Bell jersey, if he re-signed.

if they came out with a size that fit me i would. all the reebok jerseys were huge on me. im 5'8 155 and the smallest jersey fit me like a nightgown.

I'm holding out for a uni upgrade.... The changing of the little reebok to little Nike sign means nothing to me.

No one currently on the team is worth spending 80+ dollars on. Reggie Bush is probably the only guy that's known outside our fanbase. He's not really worth it, either.

Time to update that sig of yours. 4/5 of the Phins players there aren't with the team any longer

So it looks like it will be $100 for Replica
$135 for Swingman / Premier
$250 for Authentic

The good news is they look like they might actually fit a little better. I'm tired of huge jerseys.

e3gg6-1.png

nns9k5-1.png

2wc163k-1.png

Nike makes the best shizzz. I'd buy if I wasn't strapped atm- but will opt for the white or orange jersey. The aqua is looking to feminine, much like the girl's bikini on Bumpus's sig.

Back
Top Bottom