[SOLVED] 4 gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[SOLVED] 4 gone

J

jack

WR Baker, T Cesario, LB Shields, and LB Rollins gone - 11 to go by Sunday.

Everyone can quit making the case for Baker now I suppose.

Although I do wish him luck and hope he catches on with someone he. He deserves it after all his hard work.

Interesting that we released an O-lineman at this point.

Yeah but he's been injured and still hasn't caught up with the scheme..and we also don't need anymore injury prone OL at this point.

good luck baker. Hope you don't bite us in the a$$ by another team.

WHY???

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Why did we get rid of baker??

Ummm..stupidity maybe? Thats just plain stupid(choosing Ogden over him after last night and previous inconsitency), but I guess it means Johnson is staying, so thats a good thing.

Maybe they felt his knee wasn't quite right after all.

I guess if they only keep one it will all depend on how the financial outlook is (cap wise).

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Why did we get ride of baker??

It looks like Albert Johnson's going to get the nod as the #5 WR and the team probably wanted to let Baker go early enough for him to catch on with someone else. He's going to do well for someone, I just hope that someone is in the NFC.

Re: WHY???

Originally posted by Phinnish

Ummm..stupidity maybe? Thats just plain stupid(choosing Ogden over him after last night and previous inconsitency), but I guess it means Johnson is staying, so thats a good thing.

Maybe they felt his knee wasn't quite right after all.

I guess if they only keep one it will all depend on how the financial outlook is (cap wise).

Just because Baker was cut and Ogden wasn't does NOT mean that Ogden is making the final roster. In fact I would SEROUSLY doubt that he does. Johnson will likely be our kick returner. The reason Baker was released early is the coaches knew that, and wanted to give him a chance to catch on with another team. The reason Ogden was kept... is he has been around longer, and would be more worthy trade bait. They have been shopping him, and they might have had some bites, which is why they kept him.

But, I would be VERY surprised if Ogden makes the final roster.

If you are going to be the 5th wide reciever, you HAVE to make an impact on speical teams - plain and simple.

WTF!!!!!! WHY HASNT OGDEN BEEN CUT!!??????that is a guy I definitly do not want on our team .....I wouldve of thought they would release OGDEN before theyd release Baker!

I agree with grooves. Even though Ogden has a knack for choking someone will want him to return there punts somewhere. Why cut him when we can trade him. I agree about Baker as well. I didn't want to see him go.

This sucks about Baker. I kinda felt that Wanny might keep 6 WR's, but that won't happen now. I just hope that Baker doesn't go to a rival, and really stick it to us.

Back
Top Bottom