[SOLVED] Expectations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[SOLVED] Expectations

1. I was merly stating that it is not even april yet. There is a lot of offseason to go. All the way to September. I don't have any expectations because it is WAY too early to have any. The draft hasn't even happened yet. Neither has the June 1st cuttings. No training camps, no qb schools, no practices, nothing.

2. I like talking about football. I enjoy talking about cool moves, bad moves, players and all stuff like that. I am just sick of reading how this offseason is a failure. There is so much more offseason to go.

3. I never said I was optimistic. I just love football. It is not even April. It is not even June. It is not even July. It is way to soon to be disappointed.

Ive been saying it. long time til september. 10-6!

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
1. I was merly stating that it is not even april yet. There is a lot of offseason to go. All the way to September. I don't have any expectations because it is WAY too early to have any. The draft hasn't even happened yet. Neither has the June 1st cuttings. No training camps, no qb schools, no practices, nothing.

2. I like talking about football. I enjoy talking about cool moves, bad moves, players and all stuff like that. I am just sick of reading how this offseason is a failure. There is so much more offseason to go.

3. I never said I was optimistic. I just love football. It is not even April. It is not even June. It is not even July. It is way to soon to be disappointed.

Fair enough. I love Dolphins football as you do and here's to much more positive news and dialog upcoming.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree

what does it matter about what happens between now and april. The season DOESN'T START IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!! The season doesn't start in MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The season doesn't start in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The season doesn't start in JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the season doesn't start in AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't start in December either!
:roflmao:

test post

How do you put pictures into your profile so that they show up on the left side ?

-The Rookie

Back
Top Bottom