Some Dolphin news from Rotoworld | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Dolphin news from Rotoworld

ILfinfan85

True fanof the Fins!MY Fins!
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Dolphins SS Yeremiah Bell (Achilles') reportedly "looked outstanding" in the spring and is currently practicing without restrictions.

It's hard to bet on players coming off Achilles surgery, but Bell is roughly 10 months removed from the procedure. Behind a suspect front seven, he could be a rare defensive back who posts 100 tackles with a full 16-game slate.
Source: Palm Beach Post

The Palm Beach Post predicts that Josh McCown will be the Dolphins' starter in Week 1 against the Jets.
The conservative guess. The Post does allow that if the camp battle is close, Miami could lean towards John Beck. The paper also suggests that McCown is a "game manager," though, apparently not realizing his extremely shaky accuracy, decision making, and career 35:40 touchdown to interception ratio.
Source: Palm Beach Post
Related: John Beck

Good news about Bell if he is indeed making that type of progress.

That craic about McCown being favorite to be starter is just a prediction from the Palm Beach Post, they have no more an idea than you or me.

I tell u, I just have a good feeling about Allen and Bell as our safeties this year . . . I really think this secondary is gonna be rather good . . . if we can get decent pressure on a consistent basis . . . Joey Porter needs to have a monster year if this defense is gonna be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom