Some Dolphins need to play up to their names | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Dolphins need to play up to their names

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The prime reason the Dolphins are 0-3? It's not the coaching. It's not the home fans. It's not the new offense. It's not the noted injuries. It's not even the practice bubble.It's how the game-deciding plays each game involve bit players like Nolan Carroll, Jimmy Wilson and Reshad Jones rather than established names like Wake, Chad Henne, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Bush or Sean Smith."That's got to change,'' Wake says.Marshall with three drops in the end zone?Henne with one of the worst fourth-quarter quarterback ratings?Bush's most notable contribution a fumble?Wake with minimal damage when he faced a rookie tackle against New England and a reserve against Cleveland (plus added help)?"That's exactly what I texted guys about the other night,'' Bush said. "Brandon. Davone (Bess). A few others. I said, 'It's time for the playmakers to start making plays.' Talk all you want about everything else."There's a whole culture in here that has to change. We've got to expect excellence out of ourselves. We can't afford to keep going like we have been."Now this is interesting. Not that Bush would text his teammates a demanding message, though that is interesting for how much he cares. Not that the other Dolphins would listen, though that's interesting as well.No, the truly interesting part is Bush has gained all of 69 yards in three games."It starts with me, I know,'' Bush said. "I've got to do a lot better."http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-hyde-miami-dolphins-0930-20110929,0,3613496.column?track=rss

Back
Top Bottom