Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

I don’t see the hype with the Notre Dame or auburn backs

High cut long limbed upright runners

While I really like Guice out of LSU, I think Adams from Notr Dame could be a nice back to pair with Drake, This is going to be a very deep running back draft and because of that the free agent running back market will several backs available at decent prices. If you're a team looking for a number two back or some one to split carries with your starter than this the prime year to get one. I see backs that could go in the 6th or 7th round that could contribute at the NFL level.

There’s going to be a run of qbs drafted in the top 3 forget top 10

Probably chubb and Fitzpatrick and Barkley the first none qbs off the board all top 6

It’s gonna be a painful 5 slot wait
Darnold declaring assures us someone good is gonna be there to be had at 11. The question is who.

Trade up candidates in the top 6 being darnold rosen allen Barkley chubb

If Miami traded up I’d bet it would be for chubb primary Barkley secondary

They will have top 5 grades on both

I would hope Miami would never be stupid enough to move up to draft a running back. I don't care who that running back is. Hell, I don't even like the idea of drafting a running backs in the first round let alone trading up for one.

Darnold declaring assures us someone good id gonna be there to be had at 11. The question is who.

I’d say you are guaranteed to have the cb ward fall to you at 11. That much I’m sure of

Good player but top 12 for a ideal nickel ehh.

Keep in mind though that the pats slot comes back next year and mccain and separation out of cuts still looks suspect

I’d say you are guaranteed to have the cb ward fall to you at 11. That much I’m sure of

Keep in mind though that the pats slot comes back next year and mccain and separation out of cuts still looks suspect
I think it's not out of the realm that an Arden Key will be there at 11.

You guys don't think there's a chance Darnold will fall? I don't ever pretend to know how NFL GMs are going to draft, but I figure a lot of teams are going to have very serious concerns about his decision-making on and off the field?

I would hope Miami would never be stupid enough to move up to draft a running back. I don't care who that running back is. Hell, I don't even like the idea of drafting a running backs in the first round let alone trading up for one.

I knew you’d hate that. I don’t think miami would trade up for a rb but there’s gonna be a lot of top 5 grades on that kid with 230 lb Marshall Faulk as the comp. and that’s a mouth full as a duel threat. He’s gonna run 4.4 flat or better too and jump out the gym. Tongues will drop.

Chubb to Miami would be the only guy I think they would consider trade top 6 for. With Mario Williams role in Miami being the vision. Not the washed up version

I don't like any scenario where Kiko is a starter. Unless he's a starter for the Jets or Bills.

Keep his head hunting in Miami. Ever since that Oregon/KST game, dude had a knack of Knocking out players on my teams.

Lest not forget his history.

I think it's not out of the realm that an Arden Key will be there at 11.

I haven’t looked at him yet. Not sure he fits the scheme even.

I just know I’m confident that ward will be there at 11 considering the nickel ideal fit

McCain’s contract is up after next year as well but I think a better player will be there at 11.

Tell me I'm wrong, but he's got Cleveland and massive bust written all over him, IMO.

His intangibles are why I’d bet on him long term over any qb in the class. He’s just a primary read and take off with it qb right now but the pro style he fits and you can see where the progression stuff will come in time.

Alex Smith was a primary and take off with it qb coming out of Utah and he didn’t come from that pro style offense

Ideal fit for Miami scheme wise would be rosen. I’d bet anyone here right now though that either both these kids will get drafted top 3 as it stands or someone will trade up for them top 3

It’s a qb driven league teams will beg borrow and steal to try and get up there

Back
Top Bottom