Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

Guice will go top 10 too. So essentially that's 5 offensive players we don't want. Half of the top 10 guys who we don't want

Guice? Top ten? I was thinking late 2nd maybe 3rd.

Guice? Top ten? I was thinking late 2nd maybe 3rd.

As a pure RB Guice runs the ball better than anyone in the draft. He runs like being tackled will cause one of his family members to be killed. He bucks, fights and runs like every inch is the game. Give me a choice and I would take Guice over Barkley.

Let’s assume miamis not in tbe Orlando brown or Quenton Nelson top pick market.

Give me two more names

2 more names outside of Nelson and Brown in my top 7:
Need more analysis of the Maryland WR and the Clemson DE. I'm having hard time finding sure fire 4/3 DE outside of Chubb. Underwhelming underclassmen honestly.

Going back to above- I can see them passing on Nelson agreed. I'm not sure you pass on Orlando Brown at #11 if he is last man standing in this scenario.

As a pure RB Guice runs the ball better than anyone in the draft. He runs like being tackled will cause one of his family members to be killed. He bucks, fights and runs like every inch is the game. Give me a choice and I would take Guice over Barkley.
Guice will be a good NFL RB, but there's no way I'd take him over Barkley.

Going to have to take a closer look at Guice. Little I saw of him, thought 2nd-3rd Rd. I'm not sure I can go RB anytime before RD3-4. Thinking a good compliment RB will fall to RD 4 and we use our extra pick there. We need to give Drake 20 touches a game.

I really like Sutton, but even if we let Landry walk I can't see them taking a WR at #11. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it though.

Yeah, I love him, too, but unless some of the other guys give you reasons to knock them, it is hard for Miami to justify WR in the 1st. I think Miami should look for value at the position regardless of what they do with Landry. Michael Gallup and DJ Moore are the two that jump out as currently underrated, but we'll see if that lasts. There are others. WR is deep just about every year.

Let’s assume miamis not in tbe Orlando brown or Quenton Nelson top pick market.

Give me two more names
Daron Payne. He was just outside of my top 7. Love him. We have 2 more years of Suh. He can fit into rotation with Phillips & Godcheaux & Suh. 30 snaps each. Makes them all better.

Regardless of how many good DT's we have, unless we can rush the passer from the outside we will not be a top defense. We don't need another DT early, we need a LB and a pass rushing DE

Ozzy rules!!

Regardless of how many good DT's we have, unless we can rush the passer from the outside we will not be a top defense. We don't need another DT early, we need a LB and a pass rushing DE

Ozzy rules!!
Agreed but I'm not gonna reach.
Couldn't find a legit 4/3 every down DE outside of Chubb. Willing to hear some names.

Back
Top Bottom