Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Draft Thoughts After Looking at Some Early Mock Drafts

What does everyone think of Arden key the pass rusher out of LSU? I know nothing beyond the fact that he’s in our draft range and we could use a pass rusher. Seems like more of a 3-4 guy

No to Arden Key. Has an injury history. Gives me a very strong Dion Jordan vibe.

If you have a gift qb sitting there at 11, you take him. Ryan has been in the league 6 years and has about 10 years of wear on his body. If he goes down another season, we are all going to just sit in here and stare at each other again. Gase can not coach a team to win w/o a starting qb.
It would be a nice thing to have 2 high caliber and for a while. Another could be interested in one who knows.
But you do get more value getting a QB. Look at Harris, what's he done? Dion Jordan, a number 3? Even Tunsil at 13.
You're going to get your investment back with a good qb wether he plays for you, or gets you a good trade.
I can't tell you who will be picked, but I do know I hate watching a season with no qb.

I'd lose my mind if Chubb fell to us.

I think they have him mocked to SF at 8 so if they pass it's possible. It's between him and Key who is more of a 3-4 end which the Niners run I think.

So it's just a matter of those QB's getting picked and we should have a good pick.

What does everyone think of Arden key the pass rusher out of LSU? I know nothing beyond the fact that he’s in our draft range and we could use a pass rusher. Seems like more of a 3-4 guy

A lot of guys have him in their top 20. I personally don't see it(lack of strength, pass rush moves, "wow" factor, etc.) but what do I know?

Why pick a RB that high when there are so many more pressing needs especially when it looks like Drake is going to be a dynamic player for us?

I'd love another LB taken there to team with McMillan. Hopefully those two and either Allen or Anthony will finally solidify the LB position for Miami for the first time in years...

I've seen Chubb going to Indy at 3. There's just no way he gets to us unless a video pops up on youtube of him doing drugs

Ozzy rules!!
If Indy does not take Barkley somebody should be fired. That really leaves CHI,SF,TB realistically for either Key or Chubb.

I am not counting on it but stranger things have happened.

A lineman, pass rusher or linebacker.

Do not for one second consider drafting a safety, that is the pipe talking.

If Indy does not take Barkley somebody should be fired. That really leaves CHI,SF,TB realistically for either Key or Chubb.

I am not counting on it but stranger things have happened.
Why wouldn't Cleveland take him first and get whichever QB is left at four?

Back
Top Bottom