Some Fin fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Fin fans....

Would you like to see somewhat of a student section at dolphin games for diehards??

• Yes, would be more exciting

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No,leave it how it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RunRonnieRun23

Sec 404 Row 8
Reaction score
Alright let me first start off by saying that i am a huge dolphin fan i go to all the home games and at every home game i notice one thing 60% of the dolphin fans seem like they could give 2 sh*ts about the game most of them it seems like there just there to sit on there *** eat their nachos and watch the game like there at the movies. I know there are plenty of you who are like me and are diehard phin fans but for the most part i dont get that feeling at all when im standing at my seat on a big 3rd down or any kind of big play and i got about 15 people yelling at me and my friends "down in front" like were at the movies. and maybe its because we live in south florida and its just more of a relaxed atmosphere. but i dunno just pisses me off for some reason. IMO they should start selling out one big section like they do for students at college for all the diehards would just make it a much better experience.

SAD is what it is........so sad we can't sell out home playoff games. :confused: :( :mad:

Back
Top Bottom